Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tiki Highlights

GiantsFanMan

I don't really have anything against Tiki. He's one of the best backs in the NFL, he pretty much carried the Giants into the playoffs while covering Eli's mistakes, plus he's a Redskins fan (or so I've heard, him being from Virginia and all). He's actually probably the only Giants player I can stand, although I certainly hate him during the season when he's racking up ridiculous yards and scoring touchdowns for the Giants, especially during blowouts against the Redskins :doh: . Thanks for the video though, I'm always looking around on Youtube for other players' videos- I obviously love the Redskins ones I can download here (I've even put a few on my iPod), but as a fan of football I also like to check out some other players' highlight videos like Ed Reed, LT, etc. You're right though, that Kansas City game was so pathetic watching them flail their arms around pretending like they were trying to make a tackle.

I think Tiki is a good back and seems like a personable guy, but to the extent that he or his brother was involved in the robbery and murder of southeast jerome, I hate them both and think they should both spend the rest of their lives behind bars.

:applause: Rhonde has been punished by being kicked out of the playoffs. He is going after Tiki this year. :D

On a side note, Tiki is great, but I am not watching any highlight videos that may have Redskins looking bad. :D Too sad.

I think Tiki is a good back and seems like a personable guy, but to the extent that he or his brother was involved in the robbery and murder of southeast jerome, I hate them both and think they should both spend the rest of their lives behind bars.

Thats what I'm talking about.

RIP South East Jerome

:applause: Rhonde has been punished by being kicked out of the playoffs. He is going after Tiki this year. :D

On a side note, Tiki is great, but I am not watching any highlight videos that may have Redskins looking bad. :D Too sad.

There are no clips from the Redskins games

Is it just me or do all of Tiki's runs come with him just sprinting straight through gaping holes?

Not to take away from his skills, from being stopped he has some of the quickest steps and acceleration in the NFL but really I wish Portis could get some holes like that, he would have a 2,000 yard season.

Is it just me or do all of Tiki's runs come with him just sprinting straight through gaping holes?

Not to take away from his skills, from being stopped he has some of the quickest steps and acceleration in the NFL but really I wish Portis could get some holes like that, he would have a 2,000 yard season.

hell if Portis had some holes like that hed have a 2000 yard GAME.

Besides improving his strength, Tiki improved his vision for the hole. Alot of times, he makes cutbacks, because someone on the line got overpowered :doh: , and accelerates into the first hole he spots. The Giants O-line is not dominant. The Redskins have the bigger name talent with Samuels, Thomas, and Jansen. If Portis improves his RB vision, he would be lights out with the ball.

Besides improving his strength, Tiki improved his vision for the hole. Alot of times, he makes cutbacks, because someone on the line got overpowered :doh: , and accelerates into the first hole he spots. The Giants O-line is not dominant. The Redskins have the bigger name talent with Samuels, Thomas, and Jansen. If Portis improves his RB vision, he would be lights out with the ball.

Well that would certianly go along with the fact that he does have one of the quickest 1st steps and some of the best acceleration in the NFL...

Archived