Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Seven Round Mock

brandies

the Redskins aren't drafting a young quarterback, there is already one in the pipeline.

and I don't think they are going to draft a 228 pound TE either.

the picks for McIntosh and Setterstrom make sense based on need and on the talent level of the players.

Last night on Outside The Lines they were talking about college QB's making the move to WR. It had an interview with ARE and Matt Jones. One of the prospect QB-to-WR's in this years draft they were talking about was Brad Smith from Missouri.

Why would the raiders pick vince young and then pick marcus vick? They already have andrew walter/tuiasosopo as backups.

Look again at that question and rephrase it.....

If you had Tuiasosopo and Walter as your QB's why wouldn't you want Vick and Young?

Vick already has the legal troubles to be a Raider and Young is the best QB in the nation...

First Vick is far from the best QB in the nation...very far from the best QB in the nation. Tuiasosopo is an excellent backup to have so them taking Vick would make 0 sense.

Also, while I dislike David Thomas, I have to say there is no way he is only 228 lbs. If that was his actual playing weight he is the stoutest 228 lber ever. I would guess the reports on him being up to 240 are correct. i wouldn't want him though because he is a terrible blocker.

As for the draft in general...

it is garbage, but that is only b/c it is impossible to predict this stuff. i have never heard of a mock getting the 1st round right let alone rounds 5-7.

unfortunately we are in this position of searching for 7 round mocks b/c we only have 1 1st day pick. It makes our Redskin obsession very difficult right now.

I did not even know that AJ Nicholson was in the draft. He is a great athlete. A few off field problems, however he could be the answer at that LB position we need. He did play inside at FSU, however he has the range and tackling ability,speed to play outside in the pros. I would like us to select him in the 4th round if we can. I think he could be a steal in this years draft.

the Redskins aren't drafting a young quarterback, there is already one in the pipeline.

and I don't think they are going to draft a 228 pound TE either.

the picks for McIntosh and Setterstrom make sense based on need and on the talent level of the players.

I totally agree.

- I also think if Fasano is still there in the 3rd would be when you may see us make a trade for a pick to nab him.

Check out the picture for pick #84....hahahahaha.

And is there anything more pointless than a full 7 round mock?? If you cant get the first 10 picks right...then nobody cares who you think the Bucks will take at #241.

Archived