Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Egypt Bombing Coverage

SkinsHokieFan

So this is interesting

I just went to the Washingtonpost.com website to see if they had coverage of a certain event people have been clamoring for

According to a relative of mine there were protests in Egypt rejecting terrorism and condeming those who bombed, you know the protests people have asked Muslims to conduct against terror

Lots of turnout and noise

So I go to the website, eager for coverage of this. Eager for proof to show that hey we do care about this and we aren't silent

What do I get? Nothing

Well actually a small photograph on the front page of the website

Nothing else

The silence is deafening from the media. Makes me wonder sometimes

The question I have is - Were these same people protesting, when non-Arabs were getting killed by suicide-bombers ??

The Arabs are saying "It's gone too far, with the shedding of Arab blood"

Or...."Now, they're killing innocents"

What, you mean, it wasn't going too far before, when non-Arabs were getting killed by terrorists ??

And how is it, that ONLY Arabs are innocent, when they are killed, but non-Arabs, are not innocent when they're murdered by these loonies ?

And BTW< I am getting these actual quotes from this article -

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060425/ap_on_re_mi_ea/egypt_attacks_arabs_2;_ylt=ApV8jZG.ENxGIlZBMqavPl7FCBEB;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl

The question I have is - Were these same people protesting, when non-Arabs were getting killed by suicide-bombers ??

The Arabs are saying "It's gone too far, with the shedding of innocent Arab blood"

What, you mean, it wasn't going too far before, when innocent non-Arabs were getting killed ???

Damned if you do, damned if you don't

That quote right there is an example of what I mean

Won't find a quote saying it already had gone too far. Interesting

Archived