Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Had drinks with Mike Sellers last night!!

skins1972

Classic story.

" I will knock him on his ass twice a year just like I did in practice"

Did he really say that?

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

Yes he did and I was suprised at first when I heard it but then laughed at it.

Way to go bro!! We will definitely have to boo Arrington when he comes to Fed Ex and hope for Sellers to pop him in his chin.

Can't wait for our trip to Dallas for the Sunday night game in September bro! Zaza here we come!!

I have not heard from Idrise but he said he ll call me once he calls Mike. Let me know if you change your mind about going tonight. I am going to boo that liar 2 face headcase all day. Talking about Zaza, dallas game cant get here soon enough bro. Give me a call later.

Nice story! Seems like a lot of the Redskin players people meet nowadays are really cool.

Did you ask him about knocking the **** out of Brian Dawkins? Hopefully he will do the same to Lavar. Two of the best looking plays of the year was that play and also the one where Portis held the back of Sellers' jersey to keep balance en route to scoring a TD.

By the way, you forgetting if it is a party or a bbq isn't as bad as me forgetting the name of a girl whose number I got last night :doh:

www.yellowpages.com Do a reverse phone search, good luck!

Guest santana4prez
Thats funny.

A couple years ago on the board, someone said they met Seller, and they thought he was a loser. Probibly just because this guy was a tool, but a lot of the other people didn't have kind words for Sellers either.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41571

He is a different man in his second tour in DC. Sellers has become a Gibbs type of guy.

By the way, you forgetting if it is a party or a bbq isn't as bad as me forgetting the name of a girl whose number I got last night :doh:

This is very easy to fix. Just have someone call her and be like, "Hi is this Janet (insert random name here)?" She'll do one of two things, she'll either say, "No, this is so and so," or she'll just say, "No." If she just says no, have your friend ask who it is.

Another thing you can do is have a friend call her and while she's on the phone, you can call her cell and it'll go straight to voicemail where it may have her name.

This is very easy to fix. Just have someone call her and be like, "Hi is this Janet (insert random name here)?" She'll do one of two things, she'll either say, "No, this is so and so," or she'll just say, "No." If she just says no, have your friend ask who it is.

Another thing you can do is have a friend call her and while she's on the phone, you can call her cell and it'll go straight to voicemail where it may have her name.

Thanks. Sounds like you are experienced in this. :laugh:

Big Mike used to come into the bar, when I bartended at TGI Fridays in Herndon. This was awhile back, his first time as a Redskin. He was super cool, relaxed, and down to earth. Wasn't really a big drinker, and liked the sweet stuff...but could eat an amazing amount of food.

Of course was a big guy, especially for a fullback, but his hands were just HUGE.

I always thought he was one of the best pure blocking fullbacks in the game back then, and Gibbs really opened him up last year, letting him score all those TDs.

....OR, you could call her up and ask her, "How do you spell your name?" When she asks why, you tell her "I'm going to have it tattoo'd somewhere on my body and I just wanted to make sure there were no silent P's or K's in it, as in Knife, or Price Pfister..."

Guest santana4prez
Didn't sellers go to jail for a year or two for drug possesion? Can someone clear that up?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/10/06/AR2005100601798.html

Sellers lasted just nine games with the Browns. The team was already spiraling amid off-field problems, when on Nov. 19, 2001, Sellers and teammate Lamar Chapman were charged with possession of cocaine and "criminal tools" (money and cell phones). Coach Butch Davis initially suspended Sellers for one game, then released him the following week. (Davis said he was happy about Sellers's return to the NFL last year before being fired by Cleveland, saying "Mike's a good kid and he's a very good football player.") Sellers's case had yet to go to trial, and the charges were later dropped, but years of hefty salaries vanished because NFL contracts are not guaranteed. He was damaged goods, and headed back to Canada.

He has changed though and in his second tour in Washington has become a leader and a Gibbs type of player.:helmet:

Sellers is pretty good i agree Gibbs guy all the way plus he is unreplaceable on SPT:notworthy

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/10/06/AR2005100601798.html

Sellers lasted just nine games with the Browns. The team was already spiraling amid off-field problems, when on Nov. 19, 2001, Sellers and teammate Lamar Chapman were charged with possession of cocaine and "criminal tools" (money and cell phones). Coach Butch Davis initially suspended Sellers for one game, then released him the following week. (Davis said he was happy about Sellers's return to the NFL last year before being fired by Cleveland, saying "Mike's a good kid and he's a very good football player.") Sellers's case had yet to go to trial, and the charges were later dropped, but years of hefty salaries vanished because NFL contracts are not guaranteed. He was damaged goods, and headed back to Canada.

Sellers learned from his mistakes. He is now a very valuable part of this team as a leader on ST and as a point of attack blocker on offense. Chris Cooley is nowhere near Sellers in terms of power and strength as a lead.

The one time I got mad at Sellers was when he lost his cool last year and went back on the field just to punch a guy after getting cheap-shotted a play earlier.

A veteran player on a winning team has to pick his spots and not harm his team with antics like this.

Sellers would have had the chance to knock the guy on his *** in due time, he just needed to maintain his cool and do it away from the refs after things died down :D

Archived