Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Had drinks with Mike Sellers last night!!

skins1972

A few of us were hanging out at Lansdowne restort last night, I happen to turn around and see Mike Sellers and Nick Mcneil coming towards the bar. Make the story short after a hand shake and a few laughs we hung out and talked for a while. He was hanging out with his GF and few other friends. He was really cool we just chilled at the bar and talked.

I asked him about Lavar going to the Gmen and how he wanted to play us twice a year bluh bluh bluh.. Funny part is he said " I will knock him on his ass twice a year just like I did in practice" which pretty much made our night. He lives close to Santana and JC few houses down the street from me. I also brought up the point about Extremeskins and he said he does read the posts at times. He did invite us to his house tonight for a party or a bbq I am not sure which cause I had too many drinks :doh: but my boy got his phone # so if we do go I make sure to represent us well ;)

P.S. I wanted to post this last night when I got home but lets say that I passed out before the pc booted up :D Here is to lavar getting his ass handed to him twice a year by our own CAVE MAN :cheers:

:helmet:

Nice story! Seems like a lot of the Redskin players people meet nowadays are really cool.

Did you ask him about knocking the **** out of Brian Dawkins? Hopefully he will do the same to Lavar. Two of the best looking plays of the year was that play and also the one where Portis held the back of Sellers' jersey to keep balance en route to scoring a TD.

By the way, you forgetting if it is a party or a bbq isn't as bad as me forgetting the name of a girl whose number I got last night :doh:

Nice story! Seems like a lot of the Redskin players people meet nowadays are really cool.

Did you ask him about knocking the **** out of Brian Dawkins? Hopefully he will do the same to Lavar. Two of the best looking plays of the year was that play and also the one where Portis held the back of Sellers' jersey to keep balance en route to scoring a TD.

By the way, you forgetting if it is a party or a bbq isn't as bad as me forgetting the name of a girl whose number I got last night :doh:

I did ask when he ran over Dawkins in the philly game and honestly he had to remember it but then laughed at it. He is massive, (I am not a small guy either, I am 6 foot 240 pounds)he is not a muscle bound guy but he is a huge guy. When I shook his hand I thought I had lost it for a second till he let go :D I have to be honest though I didnt know what Nick Mcneil looked like but he was wearing an NFL cap so I figuered he was a player :doh: and felt bad when I had to ask him if he played for the skins!! But over all very cool guys down to earth and the awsome part was that they pretty much could care what Lavar said. They did say we are the team to beat, lavar or no lavar.

I suggest calling the girl up and hope it goes to her voicemail hopefully she says her name in there ;)

LoL, thats so cool of Mike Sellers. "I'll just knock him on his ass twice a year" lol thats awesome!

I can't wait to see it happen. Lavar will be the next Brian Dawkins, only this time Mike won't fall. Depending on how this seasons go, Lavar would probably try to reconsider in about 1-2 years.

I did ask when he ran over Dawkins in the philly game and honestly he had to remember it but then laughed at it. He is massive, (I am not a small guy either, I am 6 foot 240 pounds)he is not a muscle bound guy but he is a huge guy. When I shook his hand I thought I had lost it for a second till he let go :D I have to be honest though I didnt know what Nick Mcneil looked like but he was wearing an NFL cap so I figuered he was a player :doh: and felt bad when I had to ask him if he played for the skins!! But over all very cool guys down to earth and the awsome part was that they pretty much could care what Lavar said. They did say we are the team to beat, lavar or no lavar.

I suggest calling the girl up and hope it goes to her voicemail hopefully she says her name in there ;)

Man.. I didn't know who Nick McNeil was until I searched him on google 2 seconds ago. :doh: I'm sure it was fine though, it's not like he played last year. (did he? stats say no, but maybe special teams?) At least you knew his name... I'm sure that must have meant a lot to him.

That's funny that he had to think to remember the trucking of Dawkins... To him, it was an oridinary, commonplace play!

Lavar's beef was with the management and coaching, but he got along really well with all the players. Given that, it's great to hear that the players don't seem to be crying for Lavar like some of his fans on this board are. (Disclaimer: I am not a Lavar hater, and I don't like that we couldn't mend the relationship, but I'm not losing any sleep over it :) )

That's a fantastic idea, thanks for the advice :cheers: Maybe even *67 it :laugh:

Man.. I didn't know who Nick McNeil was until I searched him on google 2 seconds ago. :doh: I'm sure it was fine though, it's not like he played last year. (did he? stats say no, but maybe special teams?) At least you knew his name... I'm sure that must have meant a lot to him.

That's funny that he had to think to remember the trucking of Dawkins... To him, it was an oridinary, commonplace play!

Lavar's beef was with the management and coaching, but he got along really well with all the players. Given that, it's great to hear that the players don't seem to be crying for Lavar like some of his fans on this board are. (Disclaimer: I am not a Lavar hater, and I don't like that we couldn't mend the relationship, but I'm not losing any sleep over it :) )

That's a fantastic idea, thanks for the advice :cheers: Maybe even *67 it :laugh:

Anytime for the advice and *67 is even a better idea.. if she answers hang up till it goes to voice mail :laugh:

Guest santana4prez

Classic story.

" I will knock him on his ass twice a year just like I did in practice"

Did he really say that?

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

Archived