Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What other sports do you like ?

12noon

I watch some of the US sports here in England, but live in a small town called Castleford and the main sport is Rugby League. I watch all sorts of sports on Sky Sports and EuroSports on TV though and just wondered what other sports you lot liked to watch.

Going to baseball games is fun, but watching on TV sucks. Golf is fun to play but sucks to watch also. I like to watch boxing when there's good fights, but too often they turn into fiascos. It's also sad that you can hardly ever watch boxing on regular tv anymore. In the day they used to be on Saturday or Sunday network sportcasts. Soccer (football) just seems to slow. I watch when we are playing but that's about it. Maybe it's just that we Americans are exceedingly impatient?

Most people don't consider it a sport, but I likes me my weedend morning fishing shows. More the ones that show you technique...not so much the tournament shows.

I watched the Sabers Flyers game last night and it was awsome. Double overtime with some spectaculor goal saves.

But Basketball is second in my heart. Like last night you see a 21 year old dominate a game like he was a season vet. You see Tony Parker and the Spurs put thier stamp in the playoffs. The Bulls and the Heat go down to the wire. And the Clippers have thier first playoff win since 1993. It was a good night for sports last night. Just wish my Nationals would have played. I saw some Rugby too think the score was 124-87.

I only watch basketball during the NCAA tournament anymore.

I like hockey but I don't watch it much. Love to go to live games, though.

Can't watch baseball until the playoffs. Then it's great.

I will keep up with NASCAR enough to know what's going on, but I don't sit down and watch entire races.

I LOVE poker, but I'd rather play it than watch it on TV. It's probably my biggest passion outside of family and the Skins.

Archived