Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All-Time Favorite Redskin WR?

HoyaSkins28

A while back I asked you guys who your favorite QB and RB were in Skins history. Most people came up with Sonny Jurgenson and John Riggins. Now, who's your favorite WR?

For me, its either Art Monk or Charlie Taylor, in a few more good years, Santana will be up there too.

Ricky Sanders here. (the last two numbers of my user name) I wasn't old enough to get to really see Taylor or Alvin Garret or any of the ones that came before them. When I started watching it was the posse.

Sanders

Monk/Clark tied

Moss

Ellard

Randle El - cuz he's an ex Steeler, he may move up this board...though never above the posse

....then the rest (just ones that have been there in my timeframe of course)

i'm a definete monk fan. but i only got to see him when i was real little. as far as ones that i have watched extensively in my wiser years, there is no question about it being santana.

also, sean taylor as a reciever is one of my favorites ;)

I would say , for me it would be Taylor,then Monk.Taylor {The Master} tutored [The Student} Monk,who in turn also became a master. On a side note I remember on Draft day when the skins selected Monk, Mel Kiper said that Monk dropped too many balls and lacked concentration.........oops guess he missed that one.

Archived