Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DRAFT DAY SALE: All Official Redskin Stores

edgun88

Since there is not a Draft Day event at the stadium this year, the Skins are bringing the sale to the local stores!

Store-Wide Sale 20% off EVERYTHING!*

*Exceptions being: All jerseys and 2006 Sideline Cap.

Make sure you don't miss it!

www.redskins.com

EDIT: SALE runs from Monday April 24th until Sunday, May 7th.

Oh, I bet it will include LaVar jerseys. :)

In past years at the Stadium's Draft Day Sale...in the tent portion you could buy previous players jerseys for ONE BUCK. I was thinking of calling up and seeing if I could possibly trade in my Arrington jersey for lets say and upgrade to green lot parking. :laugh: :gaintsuck

Guys, how is this fleecing anyone? They are having a sale, granted not off the most popular item(s), but you see that at a lot of sales. Ever notice that on many sales fliers for any department store it excludes the most popular brands? Hey, at least they are offering us something, its a nice perk, not something to complain about.

I got alot better deals at the draft patry then a stinkin 20% off. I am better off buying off of ebay.I won't be spending ant money.

Ive heard of a bunch of fake stuff on Ebay. Ill overpay at the Redskins store, or at the stadium and love it. Id rather overpay for convenience and quality, or authenticity, rather then buy on Ebay and have it be a crap shoot as to what shows up at my doorstep.

Archived