Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

nm

wbar3383

We throw nothing away, so, either this should be a "Hot Latin Babes" thread moved to the Tailgate, then rudely removed by Blade -- who after a day looking at men's pen...., you know, you'd think would like a scantily clad chica -- or, say, a thread about how much we just own the Jets all out of the blue and stuff.

:laugh: you got me

funny part...that wasnt what I posted...so either I accidently posted the wrong link, or the real Shakira link wasnt appropriate and the MODS changed it..(yes she had on clothes)...but that is much funnier...lol:laugh:

This is actually something I was hoping we'd be discussing.

"nm".

I have been told that I'm not allowed to use "nm". You know, when you say something to her that you know is gonna be trouble, either in person or on the phone, and she doesn't hear it and says "what did you say?" and you try to get out from under it with "nm?" None of the ones I know EVER let me get away with "nm."

I don't think it's very ethical when they force you to lie. I want my "nm."

she doesn't hear it and says "what did you say?" and you try to get out from under it with "nm?" None of the ones I know EVER let me get away with "nm."

OH NO! Just by saying that you have made the problem that much worse! Now you HAVE NO CHOICE but to talk about it, and of course you never really wanted to say it in the first place now did you? It's like a dog with a bone when the whole "nm" comes out. You just bought yourself a first class ticket to a night on the couch buddy.....:doh::)

funny part...that wasnt what I posted...so either I accidently posted the wrong link, or the real Shakira link wasnt appropriate and the MODS changed it..(yes she had on clothes)...but that is much funnier...lol:laugh:

That's actually that site's mechanism to prevent people from hotlinking to their site.

Or maybe it isn't. You'll never really know, will you? Muhahahahaha.

That's actually that site's mechanism to prevent people from hotlinking to their site.

Or maybe it isn't. You'll never really know, will you? Muhahahahaha

the only hot links I know about are the ones you put maple syrup on...i should have just taken the credit for the pic....:laugh: :notworthy :applause:

Archived