Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

LaVar close To Being a Giant!

E-Dog Night

I've just done something I swore I would never do; start a LaVar thread.

I also did a search and this specific report was not posted already, from what I could see. I believe I am compliant.

Can't link something I saw on TV, but channel 9 (WUSA) just reported that LaVar took his physcial today in New York and the paperwork is being drawn up as we speak.

Looks like it's all but official; LaVar's a Giant.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

the last time a prominent washington area athlete went to another team, he ended up winning a championship. *richard hamilton*

Can you imagine if we Had Arenas, Rip and Butler. Giggity, giggity. Sorry to stray off topic but who cares about lavar anymore. GO WIZARDS!!!

We are making too big of a deal out of this. He's still not backing down from his salary request. I think the physical is a sort of smoke screen because Green Bay was close to picking him up. The Giants want him, but I don't think they are gonna pay up....

Just saw it on ESPN, it said that he has already taken a physical and that they are still finalizing the deal. Ugh.:(

ST, you don't start a new thread without a link to the new source. This information is already covered in a thread in "Around the NFL" which is where this topic belongs. I don't know if Art will deem this wrothy of you joining his "no-new-thread" group, but next time: search first, if it's not a new story with a link, don't start a new thread--just post in an existing one, and if you have met the conditions for starying a new thread...get the right forum. Lavar is not a Redskin. :)

ST, you don't start a new thread without a link to the new source. This information is already covered in a thread in "Around the NFL" which is where this topic belongs. I don't know if Art will deem this wrothy of you joining his "no-new-thread" group, but next time: search first, if it's not a new story with a link, don't start a new thread--just post in an existing one, and if you have met the conditions for starying a new thread...get the right forum. Lavar is not a Redskin. :)

No more Lavar threads in the Stadium??? :applause: :)

There is one questionable Redskin fan: major harris. if you root for him after what he did to us when he gave our money back as to spit in our face; YOU ARE NOT A REDSKIN FAN!!! THAT GOES FOR ANYBODY!!!

:rolleyes: :jerk: insert any other smiley for idiots. :D

i don't know, if 4+ million dollars in cap room is a spit in the face, loogie away.

i'm far from a questionable redskins fan. but flame away, if that's what you do. ;)

"There is one questionable Redskin fan: major harris. if you root for him after what he did to us when he gave our money back as to spit in our face; YOU ARE NOT A REDSKIN FAN!!! THAT GOES FOR ANYBODY!!!"

how pathetic can you get????? is there some special pass to being a Skins' fan? you the gatekeeper?

There is one questionable Redskin fan: major harris. if you root for him after what he did to us when he gave our money back as to spit in our face; YOU ARE NOT A REDSKIN FAN!!! THAT GOES FOR ANYBODY!!!

wow...how off the mark can you get? :doh: Maybe, you should look around and read some of MH's posts on the 'skins. He is very much a true Redskin fan, he just liked LA as well. I think we all have certain players we like to see do well, even if they are not on the 'skins....just as long as it's not against the 'skins. so here's :2cents: go buy a clue ;) . LA was good to the 'skins, except for the last couple years.

"No more Lavar threads in the Stadium???"

nothing like a closed mind!!!!! they're so easy to deal with!

not closed minded....that's the board rules. ;) Redskins info only in The Stadium. Last time I checked...LA is not a Redskin ;) .

As of 4AM No deal sigend.... Scheduled to leave town at 1pm... AP said he wont let him leave town w/o a deal.
Yeah, too bad AP is not their general manager. Just a thought, can you guys think of another ex-skin who has talked more trash about his former team with out having reason to do so than AP? I know he was bitter about leaving, but the man needs to shut his cake hole and move on. I love the guy when he was here, but I'm starting to really dislike him now.

Archived