Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New LOST On Tonight (4-12-06)

visionary

Does anyone else think that Jack was in the military? I think there is a lot more to him than we think. He seemed to know a lot about planes in the first episode or so, and a couple episodes back he admitted to going to some place in Asia and was kind of secretive about it. And then tonight he shot that rope awfully easy and seems to know guns fairly well.

Military is probable, but it could have just been service work. My girlfriend is in med school and there are all sorts of overseas programs for students to spend a few weeks in a foreign country to give aide. Kinda like what you saw in ER (if you watched when they went to aide some place in Africa), except I think usually a little more developed and less civil war. This could be very likely as well:2cents:.

However, that said, he could have gone through a military med school of some sort... I don't know whats offered, but the military does have their own doctor's and such...

I like how Locke started to draw the map... I'm wondering how that will go.

I like how Locke started to draw the map... I'm wondering how that will go.

when locke saw the map after the shut down, wasnt it a uv light making it show up? with all the 70's music in that bunker I find it hard to believe theres not a black light arround there that would make the map show up :silly:

Rose and Bernard arguing to start it off. Interesting.

Locke's starting to lose faith in the island and Dharma. He didn't seem to care about pushing the botton there.

He didn't care because he wanted to see the map again. He's going to do what he can to see the map again. The last few episodes of this season are going to be ridiculous.

when locke saw the map after the shut down, wasnt it a uv light making it show up? with all the 70's music in that bunker I find it hard to believe theres not a black light arround there that would make the map show up :silly:

That's not the problem - the map is on the bomb door and they have no why of making the door come down.

That's not the problem - the map is on the bomb door and they have no why of making the door come down.

thats right, forgot about that. doesnt look like it will matter though, after regaining his faith in the island after his talk with rose it looked like the map was comming back to him.

From lost-tv.com...the upcoming schedule of shows.

No "new" episode until 5/3/06.

04.19 NO "LOST" AS ALIAS RETURNS!

04.26 LOST S2 RECAP: "Lost: Reckoning"

05.03 LOST S2 E20: "Two for the Road"

05.10 LOST S2 E21: "?"

05.17 LOST S2 E22: "Three Minutes"

05.24 SEASON FINALE OF "LOST"!

I have to agree with you. I have a gut feeling that Micheal flipped to the others side. Does anybody elese feel Micheal is working for the others and will be trying to lure the survivors into a trap?

I could see that happening if the others promised him he could have walt back under those conditions.

I have to agree with you. I have a gut feeling that Micheal flipped to the others side. Does anybody elese feel Micheal is working for the others and will be trying to lure the survivors into a trap?

That's exactly what I was thinking... at first. But then I was remembering Henry telling Jack that they won't trade anything for Walt. So it sounds like they'd rather have Walt than any of the other survivors. Maybe the Others convinced Michael they would return Walt to him if he did lure them into an ambush, but were setting him up too. Otherwise, I think Michael was genuine.

I love this show.

I thought the Bernard/Rose backstory was interesting. So, is Rose the only one that knows Locke was in a wheel chair? Was I the only one that was looking for the Dharma symbol on Isaac the faithhealers bulletin board? Did anybody else see the sinister look on Henry's face when Locke asked if he pushed the button? I think Henry is trying to get Locke to not push the button. I think he pushed the button, but wants Locke to believe he didn't. He must know what happens if they don't push the button.

I think Michael has turned to the other side. I think the others are wanting some sort of confrontation with the Losties. So, they sent Michael, knowing that would send the Losties into battle mode. I would be very suspicious of Michael if I was them.

I thought the scene at the end with Sawyer was hilarious. So, the only one that will have anything to do with Sawyer is the dog. :laugh:

Some interesting thoughts here today....

Don't you find it hard to just accept as a coincidence that we have Jack with definite military experience, Sayid {sp?} who worked for intel, Ana Lucia who is ostensibly a disgraced cop, all conveniently here? Kate, Locke and Sawyer are all scam related, now we see Rose with a faith healer and Libby was in the nuthut, is there a common thread to this? Like Dharma has hired them as actors in it's little play, or whoever is pulling Dharma's strings did? Of course there is still a lot to be revealed but I maintain that, like a Sherlock Holmes mystery, we've seen enough already to figure out the big picture if we put the pieces together right.

IF (and it's just an if) there are plants/ complicitors in the survivor group, who do you think they are, or at least who is most likely to be one? And what have they been promised in payment for their theatrics?

And who's to say that Henry didn't enter something else into the computer to cause the map to be revealed? Don't assume they "discovering" much that they aren't supposed to, someone is leading them around by the nose.

Don't just accept what you see on face value.

Archived