Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New LOST On Tonight (4-12-06)

visionary

it's not season finale tonite is it?!... regardless i'll be watching

I doubt it, they are only on episode 19 tonight, there are 24 episodes, if it was like last season. I heard they will take a break though between this episode and the next though.

I love the way Sawyer calls everybody by goofy names.

He just called Jack "Doctor Giggles". LOL

This show has crazy surprises around every corner. It wouldn't surprise me if Jack was an other, or is in on this experiment on the island.

Very good ep I though, but they move things along so slow but keep you glued....arrrgh!

Thought it was interesting we finally found out eko was building a church. I though Jack/Kate getting trapped was lame and just happened to bring them ''close''.

does Rose have a thing for the man who got his leg crushed...im bad at remebering names sorry, but it just seems there is a wierd connection

the only connection was that she was sick, and he (Locke) had broken legs and was in a wheelchair. On the island, she sees Locke walking around and she doesnt feel sick anymore.

In the preview for next week, didn't Michael say there wasn't that may of the Others & that they could take them? Anyone remember how torches lit up that night when they were told they didn't cross that line by guy with the fake beard?

In the preview for next week, didn't Michael say there wasn't that may of the Others & that they could take them? Anyone remember how torches lit up that night when they were told they didn't cross that line by guy with the fake beard?

Just so you know - it didn't say next week. Somebody else posted that next week is an Alias and that Lost won't be back until May. :(

well, just cause theres lots of torches doesnt mean that every silhouette holding a torch up was a person, could have been a staged trick to exagerate their numbers. That was pretty impressive how instaneously all torches lit at once, no one struggled with flints or lighters, just poof 30 some torches.

Agree.... on both accounts. :cheers:

I thought this was the worst episode in a long time - nothing to build on. We finally see a Rose/Benard story and nothing. :mad:

I liked it, although Bernard got on my nerves at times. I especially like the changes in Locke and Henry who is finally starting to show his true colors.

Does anyone else think that Jack was in the military? I think there is a lot more to him than we think. He seemed to know a lot about planes in the first episode or so, and a couple episodes back he admitted to going to some place in Asia and was kind of secretive about it. And then tonight he shot that rope awfully easy and seems to know guns fairly well.

Does anyone else think that Jack was in the military? I think there is a lot more to him than we think. He seemed to know a lot about planes in the first episode or so, and a couple episodes back he admitted to going to some place in Asia and was kind of secretive about it. And then tonight he shot that rope awfully easy and seems to know guns fairly well.

Im not gonna rule out that Jack was in the military, but he did say that he knew what he knew about planes cause he had tried to get a pilots license once. Being accurrate with the gun could be an effect of the island, remember locke and walt and the throwing knives. Maybe jack was just confident he could hit it and visualized it?

Archived