Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

-Kid gets scolded for calling 911 in an emergency- (APPALLING)

mistymjohnson

Guest sith lord
If I were a taxpayer in that area... I would be outraged! (Considering most 911 dispatchers obtain their salary from the taxpayer)

I'm just flabbergasted at the lack of support for the family. Listen, the woman made a mistake (fine... can't change it), but at least have the decency to admit your wrongdoing so that the family may have a bit of peace over the situation. It just makes me so upset to see that people are willing to wrong others, and not take responsibility for their actions. Isn't that what we teach our kids... to take responsibility? Come on... What kind of message is this sending?

This is just absurd!!! And you know what is screwed up about it even more so... The union representing her are probably the one's telling her to keep her defense in hopes that they won't have to reach into their pockets. GRRR...!

That's the world we live in today. No one, And I repeat, no one in a authority position never, ever gonna admit they were in the wrong about anything. I know no amount of money will bring that kid's mom back, but I hope he and his lawyers sue the pants off of the police dept or whoever he can sue.

That's the world we live in today. No one, And I repeat, no one in a authority position never, ever gonna admitt they were in the wrong about anything. I know no amount of money will bring that kid's mom back, but I hope heand his lawyers sue to pants off of the police dept or whoever he can sue.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

It really is terrible. This is gonna effect this kid for the rest of his life.

Guest sith lord
Who cares if she had been pranked called before, you're better safe than sorry.

That's what pisses me off about this. According to her supervisor she was justified because she might have been pranked before hand.

Do you really have to investigate them all? No exceptions? Show me a code for dispatcher's, a set of regulations, I am totally prepared to say I am wrong if this person was acting against the rules. Because outside of that, you are criticizing her judgement call, that unless you can give me the phone records that show the boy's tone and exact words, as well as hers, would be a little premature to criticize, would you not say? As I said, take a deep breath and freaking wait for the facts to pile up.

Just watch the news channels, then talk to me about her judgement!!!! They actually play the 9-1-1 call for you to hear. I'm sorry but what she did was wrong!!!!! He was 5 YEARS OLD!!!!! A prank?! I think not. You said that we need to wait for more information and to hear from other witnessess. There were NO OTHER WITNESSES!!!!! Just that poor boy and apparently his dying mother!!!! I'm sorry, use your head!!!!! He was taught to do the right thing and she let him down, plain and simple!!!!! No, I wouldn't say that it is a little premature to criticize.

Archived