Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New To The Skins

BULVA

To all you lifelong Skins fans, I've finally seen the light and am officially crossing over from years of following the Packers. This is my first time logging in and I look forward to many years of enjoyment and excitement following a "real" football team. Go Skins!

Bulva:gaintsuck

To all you lifelong Skins fans, I've finally seen the light and am officially crossing over from years of following the Packers. This is my first time logging in and I look forward to many years of enjoyment and excitement following a "real" football team. Go Skins!

Bulva:gaintsuck

So who u gonna root for next year?

:doh:

Just remember one thing: Once a Redskins fan always a Redskins fan. No bandwagon jumpers. When we have a down year don't jump ship or we will hunt you down and I can't tell you what else will happen. And since you are changing at such a late age you need to prove to us you mean it. I would suggest a tattoo to show your lifelong commitment that you have now taken on. You must bleed burgundy and gold forever. We are not Cowboys fans that only cheer when we are good. You also need to start a Redskins shrine in your home and pray to Lord Gibbs to accept you into the family. We ARE the GREATEST fans in the world.

Mixed feelings, BULVA.

Cool to think someone would actually switch allegiances and adopt my team ... but a bit unsettling knowing that doing so myself would be like having my heart cut out with a spoon.

So welcome and all, but ... dunno man. Kinda hard to wrap my head around.

Just remember one thing: Once a Redskins fan always a Redskins fan. No bandwagon jumpers. When we have a down year don't jump ship or we will hunt you down and I can't tell you what else will happen. And since you are changing at such a late age you need to prove to us you mean it. I would suggest a tattoo to show your lifelong commitment that you have now taken on. You must bleed burgundy and gold forever. We are not Cowboys fans that only cheer when we are good. You also need to start a Redskins shrine in your home and pray to Lord Gibbs to accept you into the family. We ARE the GREATEST fans in the world.

your first task as a fan is to find out who is our biggest rival in the NFC East and out of the East...then HATE HATE HATE them....and buy some great skins geear

Mixed feelings, BULVA.

Cool to think someone would actually switch allegiances and adopt my team ... but a bit unsettling knowing that doing so myself would be like having my heart cut out with a spoon.

So welcome and all, but ... dunno man. Kinda hard to wrap my head around.

maybe to prove his loyalty he should be forced to fly to dallass and do laps around their toilet bowl stadium in full Skins gear screaming "dallass sucks".

Why fly all the way to dalas then waste time running round their stadium ? Heck if you go all the way to Dallas :dallasuck you should at LEAST pee on the star in the pitch

true, but i only wanted the guy initiated not killed. those rednecks down there carry guns ya know.

Archived