Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nyp Giants And Lavar Not On Same Page

hands11

http://www.nypost.com/sports/giants/66598.htm

Arrington met the Giant coaching staff but did not take a physical or work out for the team. After the visit, the framework of a contract proposal was presented to Arrington's agents, Carl and Kevin Poston. It was considerably less money than what the Postons were seeking.

Since then, little has changed, according to a person with knowledge of the situation. Reports that a deal with the Giants is close or even imminent are not accurate.

Its like watching Tyson and Don King all over again.

LaVar baby. Keep it real. Youll be lucky to get 4-5M. Hes probably asking for like 8M. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up signing something that averages like 3-4M. He is going to be so bummed.

Come on home Lavar.

Oh man, I'd rather see him play for the Giants than that.

LaVar either just isn't very bright, or he's got his inflated head way far up his own ass. What other explanation could there be for him to keep the Postons as his agents? Loyalty is all fine and good, but it's not like the Poston's are a country or something. They're a couple of douchebags who cost LaVar millions.

Dump the Postons and move on, 56. Nobody wants to work with them. There's a reason for that.

Oh man, I'd rather see him play for the Giants than that.

LaVar either just isn't very bright, or he's got his inflated head way far up his own ass. What other explanation could there be for him to keep the Postons as his agents? Loyalty is all fine and good, but it's not like the Poston's are a country or something. They're a couple of douchebags who cost LaVar millions.

Dump the Postons and move on, 56. Nobody wants to work with them. There's a reason for that.

Ok you win.

Dump the Postons, and com on home Lavar.

Yay! Please Lavar, go anywhere but the Giants. (or Eagles or Cowboys)

Why all the fear still?

Doesn't it appear that several teams are looking real close at him and yet not wanting to give him anything like what he (and some of his followers) thinks he's worth?

That isn't a Lavar slam, I think he can still be an impact player, but I'm just looking at the situation and taking it at face value. Nobody is reacting to him like he's a big sure-thing playmaker except some people here (as far as I can tell anyway).

Why all the fear still?

Doesn't it appear that several teams are looking real close at him and yet not wanting to give him anything like what he (and some of his followers) thinks he's worth?

That isn't a Lavar slam, I think he can still be an impact player, but I'm just looking at the situation and taking it at face value. Nobody is reacting to him like he's a big sure-thing playmaker except some people here (as far as I can tell anyway).

Because no matter how he plays the rest of the season, he will get up to play us. See Pierce, Antonio.

Ok you win.

Dump the Postons, and com on home Lavar.

Good one.

Still don't want him though, agent or no agent. The water has passed under the bridge with that relationship and it's done like cajun catfish. Don't know exactly who's fault that is, but there's no going back now.

I for one am looking forward to a year with no Lavar comments on the eve of a big game, and no LaVar articles about why he isn't starting, and no LaVar this, and no LaVar that.....the next time I see the name "LaVar" will hopefully be on a late night episode of Start Trek.

geordi.jpg

Geek Check Passed

Why all the fear still?

i don't fear lavar. but i do want to be able to root for 56. if he's in the nfc east, that is impossible.

Just double checked and you are so right. Oh well, at least one of us is a big enough geek! :laugh:

actually Im not a trekie, but I was wondering why you said that so I looked up on imdb and saw you were wrong and couldnt resist rebuking your geek test passed comment :silly:

Because no matter how he plays the rest of the season, he will get up to play us. See Pierce, Antonio.

I did. I saw him on a team that walked all over us once, lost the second time and sat at home during the play-offs. So I guess Pierce, Antonio was only up for the first game?

I like to take into account as much of the whole picture as possible, not just part, and that's not meant as a smart-ass remark, terpfan. :)

I think sometimes we just focus on part of a matter and miss other signifcant aspects. I think the frist couple times a player in a situation like that plays against his former team he's a little fired up, but pretty soon you're just operating at your regular professional level. Team vs. team rivalries last longer :D

i don't fear lavar. but i do want to be able to root for 56. if he's in the nfc east, that is impossible.

I can certainly grok that, Major. I feel that way about Ramsey. I want to wish him the best (though I have my doubts as I've long stated), and so would hate to play against him twice a year for the rest of his career.

He needs to bring his price way down. And, reprove his worth, which is obviously lower then what he and his agents think. Lavar is not the prima donna he thinks he is -- those day's are over.

He needs to sign a short term lower paying deal with someone first.

Archived