Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If you could have one player...........

WeownU

qb: elway,montana s:ronnie lott LB: LT,

i've ever understood the world's fascination with montana for 2 reasons......NYBODY would look good throwing to herry rice in his prime......secondly, throwing an assload of screen passes in the 80s before teams knew how to defend against it isnt hard to do.......notice "the catch" is never referred to as "the throw" thats because it was a horrible pass. jerry rice was the man, montana was not......also proving this, is the fact rice has the highest YAC average in NFL histiry, and most total YAC. what did montana do in KC?

dan is the man, because he racked up tons of yardage and tds, with nobody to throw the ball to.

Sammy Baugh was awesome. He lead the league in an offensive, defensive and Special team's stat all in the same year, that'll never happen again. A game revolutionizer and my definate pick as the one guy I'd want.

Hit the link for an awesome read posted by fellow extremeskins member tarhog.

http://extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=95915

wow!!!! Lots of Joe Montans fans. I love Joe too but I'm really surprised noone said............................................................Brett Farve-in his prime. You like hail mary's? Who can do it better in all of history? Montana can spread the ball around but Farve can heave that ball downfield like noone else. And he's 1 tough cookie.

A true future hall of famer!

i've ever understood the world's fascination with montana for 2 reasons......NYBODY would look good throwing to herry rice in his prime......secondly, throwing an assload of screen passes in the 80s before teams knew how to defend against it isnt hard to do.......notice "the catch" is never referred to as "the throw" thats because it was a horrible pass. jerry rice was the man, montana was not......also proving this, is the fact rice has the highest YAC average in NFL histiry, and most total YAC. what did montana do in KC?

dan is the man, because he racked up tons of yardage and tds, with nobody to throw the ball to.

Well he led KC to the playoffs twice, and once to the AFC title game. And I don't think you'll find it was because of his wide receivers there.

joe blows, IMO

i like elway and marino, montana is overrated

redskin.....darrell green.

non redskin......with no disrepect to portis, id want walter payton or jim brown. payton because he is the best RB ever...and jim brown because he destroys people, he would put half of the defense on IR if he played in this injury prone era.

s0crates,

did you photo shop that sig? I hadn't really noticed the difference until you put that comparison up.

Nope. No photoshop. He really used to be a better athlete then he is now. I honestly like Lavar, but I think the coaches made the right decision.

Dan Marino would have won more superbowls than joe montana and elway combined with this skins team.

finally, a logical answer. for an illogical answer I'd say Bo Jackson. It's not a hole for us, but there's never been a greater specimen of a football player than Bo Jackson.

Good answer.

I'm going to go with Reggie White.

Archived