Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Czaban starts airing in mornings on 980 in July

hail2skins

Per his website, Steve Czaban's FOX morning show will be broadcast on WTEM 980 starting in July. I think this is a good thing.....even though the Fox show is national, Czaban should add a local flavor for morning rush hour commuters (Steve says he's going to be mindful of the local audience in his column linked below). WTEM needs more local-focused shows.....bye, Mike and Mike!

http://czabe.com/daily/archives/2006/04/first_team_on_f.html

Why don't they just keep Mike and Mike and just bag the replay of the Tony Kornheiser show from 11-1? I never understood why you would want to play the same show back-to-back.

Kornheiser isn't going to be on the air much longer, anyway. Check Andyman's thread for the ultimate destination for the ESPN shows.

Halter91, just curious.....do you like 950 more than 610 overall? I remember 950's initial lineup and it seemed like it was all national with the exception of Jody Mac in the afternoon. I know that you're a fan of the Philly teams (with the exception of the Eagles), and I know that the WIP hosts can be irritating, but I would think that the local flavor of WIP would appeal more than WPEN.

I listen to Czabe in the morning on AM960 in Salisbury, MD.

He makes me laugh...I enjoy his show. It is like hanging out with my friends...the humor is childish and immature....just like me. :D

Mike and Mike are a watered down...they bore me! I guess it is a nice "family" show. :snore:

does this mean mike and mike is gone? that sucks. i rather have them over czeb anytime. who cares about the local flavor? We get enough here

mike & mike are great if you enjoy hearing about barry bonds 100% of the time. they are the absolute KINGS of taking a tired and over-exposed subject, and beating it into the ground, day in and day out. additionally, their political correctness is nauseating. not sure how ANYONE can like them. they are HORRIBLE. GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!!

Archived