Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cheapest seats at fedex....

Sherlock Holmes

Looking around a lot of websites i see that the cheapest tickets at fedex seem to be in section 411, and the seem to be $149.

To an ametuer like me, this seems very expensive. Do these prices go down??

My seats are only $110 a pop after the raise of prices this past month.... and thats 9 rows from the field, section 411 should be nowhere near 149 each. Look in the classifieds forum here on ES for tickets being sold for FACE VALUE.

My seats are only $110 a pop after the raise of prices this past month.... and thats 9 rows from the field, section 411 should be nowhere near 149 each. Look in the classifieds forum here on ES for tickets being sold for FACE VALUE.

Right! I was gonna say that was expensive! I think the classifieds here on ES is a much better option. $149 was the price that www.gotickets.com had section 411 at....

Guy, it's almost always going to be more expensive when you buy from a broker. He's trying to make a buck. There's no reason on earth why you should buy Redskins tickets from a broker in April.

The cheapest seats in FedExField are Obstructed View seats. They sell for $32 each, including taxes.

Im in section 444 and my tickets are $44 each (i think they count it a lil higher this year because of putting the Prince Georges COunty tax on the stub. But that is face, Im pretty sure my tix are the cheapest in the stadium. And as I have said over and over, I love my seats!!!!

I am in section 412, my seats are $50.00 each including the new Tax.

Just figured it out, that is what mine are too...$1350 for Red parking pass and two season tickets. $1000 of that is the actual tickets, split in half divide by ten...yup $50 a game each.

Just figured it out, that is what mine are too...$1350 for Red parking pass and two season tickets. $1000 of that is the actual tickets, split in half divide by ten...yup $50 a game each.

Yeah but a season ticket surely comes at a reduced price. EG, its cheaper to buy a season ticket that buy each game seperately? Where could i get tickets for this sort of price for just one game though?

Not sure what you mean by reduced...its the price on the front of the ticket - face value. You can search through ExtremSkins classifieds here when the season is upon us and you will always find tickets for sale, 99 percent of the time at face value. I have bought and sold tickets thru our classifieds here and never had a problem.

Have you got a Season Ticket? I dont understand how stubhub can be selling tix for $125 then.

Yes I have season tickets. The Stubhub tickets are probably a broker selling them at a marked up price or someone just trying to make a buck. Your best bet is to wait until the season is closer and buy a ticket from someone on this site in the classified section or just go to the game and buy a ticket.

Yeah but a season ticket surely comes at a reduced price. EG, its cheaper to buy a season ticket that buy each game seperately?

Season tickets don't come with bulk pricing. The advantage of season tickets is knowing you'll be at every game, barring unforseen circumstances, and onsite parking (if you're lucky). :thumbsup:

Archived