Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jaguars/Skins Oct 1 Puts Honeymoon On Hold

DButz65

W000h0000 lol getting married on September 29th and we play the Jags 2 days later (i just got home from work and checked schedule out) honeymoon on hold heh HTTR!!! My girls understands 100% as she doesnt want to miss a game either , god i love her , thanks baby :)

She said how about february, i was like ummmmm not a good iea, shes like WHY?

Im like if we make the super bowl guess what month it is lol

My girls understands 100% as she doesnt want to miss a game either , God i love her , thanks baby :)

Many she is a keeper, I hope some day I will find a girl like that! :applause:

W000h0000 lol getting married on September 29th and we play the Jags 2 days later (i just got home from work and checked schedule out) honeymoon on hold heh HTTR!!! My girls understands 100% as she doesnt want to miss a game either , god i love her , thanks baby :)

Haha, congrats, sounds alot like my girlfriend!

Dude, dilemma solved! Just go to Hawaii. It's the best spot on the planet, and many of the bars there have the Sunday ticket. The games are on at like 7 AM, so when the games over, you've got a nice buzz on and it time to hit the beach!

:peaceout:

Let me be the first to tell you - you have a good one. Last year, my wife and I got married on November 26. The next day, we went to the Redskins-Chargers game. Then, the next day we flew out to the Virgin Islands for our weeklong honeymoon.

The sweet thing is, the Redskins-Panthers game is on our one-year anniversary. So for the second year in a row, we're going to be at a game to celebrate our big day.

There is TIVO :silly:

We had something similar our honeymoon was 3 weeks, so we missed part of a GB game to get ready for the airport, then watched most of the colts game in the airport, but then missed the final 5 minutes, and finally missed one game while in Bolivia but went online to find out the score :)

Guest amaprius

I hope I find a woman that slaps me silly if I want to put off a week of unlimited loving, bonding sexual experience with her for a Skins game.

Guest amaprius
I had to leave the hospital 2 years ago while my wife was in labor. She understood I could't miss the Redskin dallas Monday night.

I hope you are kidding

Archived