Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

If we can be no worse than 4-3 at our bye week...

FunBunch7

...we will be in great shape down the stretch.

We obviously need to win our 3 home games vs. Minnesota, Jacksonville and Tennessee. We should win at Houston as well. That leaves road games at Dallas, New York and Indy...all 3 will be tough but if we can at least win 1 of the 3, that will put us at 5-2 at our bye.

I like having 3 straight home games weeks 12-14 vs the Panthers, Falcons and Eagles with what looks like will be 2 easy games at New Orleans and St. Lous before finishing at home on saturday night vs the Giants.

Having that saturday night season finale will give us an extra day of rest should we have to play in the first round of the playoffs.

I'd expect at least one of the games late in the season to be switched to sunday night, possibly 2.

I love kicking off with 2 Prime Time games!

Don't forget, we were 5-6 last season after 11 games and had that nice stretch of home/division games at the end of the season.

im thinking #2 with seattle(weak division) at #1. i think by the time its all said and done we will be 12-4.

This year Seattle has to deal with what we had to last year...the AFC West! Plus, I htink Arizona will be much improved and could earn a split.

You still have to look at Seattle as the team to beat, but they won't coast this year like they did last year.

This year Seattle has to deal with what we had to last year...the AFC West! Plus, I htink Arizona will be much improved and could earn a split.

You still have to look at Seattle as the team to beat, but they won't coast this year like they did last year.

valid point.:cheers: I still dont think i see us as a #1 seed, maybe im just in denial. :)

Playing Dallas on sunday night in week 2 makes me a little more apprehensive about the opener against the Vikings. I'm sure Gibbs will prevent it from happening but I would hate the players to be looking ahead to Dallas. You Dallas will be out for blood. Even though we DID demolish them in Washington last year, having T.O. will probably make them think they are alot better...and they probably are. I was hoping for the first Dallas game to be late in the season...by then, T.O. will already be suspended from the team...lol

Archived