Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Horror Movies: Best of the B's

pez

Hey guys... not sure about the rest of you, but I enjoy a great horror flick every now and then. Problem is, I have seen every major one that has been put out (you really can't get a chill out of the scariest movie after the 50th time). So what I am looking for are opinions out there on the best of the 'B' horror movies - straight to video kinda stuff. I remember when I was a kid in the 80's quite a few B horror movies were out all the time, but I really don't remember anything about them. So lets see those opinions out there so I can do a little blockbuster hunting.....

Seen all the evil dead movies, but not the Ice cream man..... premise?

Oh and unfortunately I have seen killer klowns from outer space... I wan to meet the person who came up with that story :doh:

You should check out "Ringu" and the sequel. I haven't seen them, but I hear they are better than their American counterparts (The Ring). Blockbuster generally has them side by side. I dont' think they qualify as "B" movies though.

You should check out "Ringu" and the sequel. I haven't seen them, but I hear they are better than their American counterparts (The Ring). Blockbuster generally has them side by side. I dont' think they qualify as "B" movies though.

I heard they were good, I just hate watching movies with captions...

A couple of noted here I have not seen, and may take a look into... Any creature features folks?

Stir of Echoes.

"In every mind there is a door that has never been opened."

Is that really considered a B movie? It didn't do well because of 6th Sense, but I don't think Kevin Bacon would be in a B movie.

It was awesome though. I liked it better then 6th sense.

Is that really considered a B movie? It didn't do well because of 6th Sense, but I don't think Kevin Bacon would be in a B movie.

It was awesome though. I liked it better then 6th sense.

I don't think it is "B" either...but I don't think a lot of people saw it. :)

Archived