Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WP - Two Eagles Guilty in Handicapped Parking

JimmiJo

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/04/05/AR2006040501247.html

Two Eagles Guilty in Handicapped Parking

By GEOFF MULVIHILL

The Associated Press

Wednesday, April 5, 2006; 12:42 PM

GLASSBORO, N.J. -- Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb and linebacker Jeremiah Trotter were found guilty Wednesday of parking their trucks in zones for the handicapped, although both players said they were not behind the wheel at the time.

McNabb was ordered to pay a $256 fine and $33 in court fees. Trotter, who had parked illegally twice, was ordered to pay $512 and $66 in fees. The Philadelphia players were in court during separate proceedings.

Click on link for full article...

Actually, the story is a little more humorous. Trotter chose to ignore his ticket and didn't appear at court. The judge then ordered that his license be suspended. Of course, word got to Trot quickly that the judge was suspending his license (my guess is that McNabb called him). Within an hour, Trotter came running into the court and pleaded to have the judge change his mind, which he did.

HTTR

Actually, the story is a little more humorous. Trotter chose to ignore his ticket and didn't appear at court. The judge then ordered that his license be suspended. Of course, word got to Trot quickly that the judge was suspending his license (my guess is that McNabb called him). Within an hour, Trotter came running into the court and pleaded to have the judge change his mind, which he did.

That's pathetic. Anyone that parks in a handicapped space should be forced to use a wheelchair for a week (and pay a hefty fine, of course). That ought to teach them a lesson.

What are you guys talking about? McNugget is still recovering from his sports hernia operation, and Trotter is only a few years past his knee blowout, don't they deserve to be able to park in a handicapped slot based on those injuries? They're still in rehab, more or less.

What are you guys talking about? McNugget is still recovering from his sports hernia operation, and Trotter is only a few years past his knee blowout, don't they deserve to be able to park in a handicapped slot based on those injuries? They're still in rehab, more or less.

I agree. Perhaps they are just trying out the handicap spots for size? They're going to be using them pretty regularly after this season. I'm not wishing them ill will or injuries, they are angering the handicap gods and bringing it upon themselves....

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/04/05/AR2006040501247.html

Two Eagles Guilty in Handicapped Parking

By GEOFF MULVIHILL

The Associated Press

Wednesday, April 5, 2006; 12:42 PM

GLASSBORO, N.J. -- Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb and linebacker Jeremiah Trotter were found guilty Wednesday of parking their trucks in zones for the handicapped, although both players said they were not behind the wheel at the time.

McNabb was ordered to pay a $256 fine and $33 in court fees. Trotter, who had parked illegally twice, was ordered to pay $512 and $66 in fees. The Philadelphia players were in court during separate proceedings.

Click on link for full article...

What asses. Who does that? I mean it takes a really sick person to do what they did.

Of course I'm talking about going to Jersey.

Archived