Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Had a reeaaallly good dream last night

FedExFielder

good dream but i think...we have officially reached the peak offseason wherer there is nothing to talk about and everyone is trying not to freak out....im hungry for some Redskins Football

amen...god I can't wait. Why the hell can't humans hibernate???:rolleyes:

yeah.... i think i've had like one cool skins dream where like portis ran for like 150 yards and we won... maybe.

the rest are me trying to escape a sort of post-apocalyptic totalitarian police force that wants to put me into a stasis for several millenia so they can take me back to their home planet and turn me into a mindless drone, ripping out my internal organs and replacing my bodily fluid with formaldehyde.

yeah.... i think i've had like one cool skins dream where like portis ran for like 150 yards and we won... maybe.

the rest are me trying to escape a sort of post-apocalyptic totalitarian police force that wants to put me into a stasis for several millenia so they can take me back to their home planet and turn me into a mindless drone, ripping out my internal organs and replacing my bodily fluid with formaldehyde.

Something you might want to consult a psychiatrist about lol

Yeah these are definitely the doldrums of the football calendar.

That will temporarily come to an end when the NFL announces the NFL schedule later today. At least then we can debate each weeks opponent, wether we got screwed with our bye week, and which games at the end of the season will end up the Sunday night game. I cannot wait until 2pm today !!! The travel agent is on speed dial.

HTTR

I too had a dream last night. I dreamt that Mark Brunell was injured in the first game, and Campbell came in and lit it up. Like he was just gunning the ball down the field to Randel-El and even hit Portis on a seam pattern down the middle, and everyone was in awe of Campbell. Looked like a 10 year vet.

The Skins ran through the playoffs edging New York in the title game and played Jacksonville in the Super Bowl. I don't remember the results of SB XLI but it was a good dream.

i had the same dream, but in mine, your wife was in the seat next to mine, and we went to get snacks, and well.........:D

Archived