Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Antonio Brown playing in NFL Europe?

PCRoughrider

I checked the website because I was curious to how he was doing and he has no stats. He was, according to the site, assigned to Amersterdam but he has no receiving or return stats.

Does anyone know if he's playing?

Last I heard he didn't make the team. So, it would make sense that he doesn't have any stats since he isn't playing over there.

Even if he dropped a bunch of passes during try outs or something, I find it hard to believe that a guy who was the main kick returner for a playoff team and who scored a pivotal touchdown in a regular season game couldn't make an NFL Europe team, especially with his ridiculous speed. Too bad for Antonio that he just can't get his skills together, his life story is so heart breaking, it'd be great to see him get some better hands and earn a permanent spot on a team somewhere in the NFL.

Aric Williams, Richard Smith and a Kicker were the only one to actually go...

And I have to say I have been following Mr. Smith. He was quite the star this past weekend, and looks pretty good. Amsterdam looking tough again this season. NFL Network seems to show all the Amsterdam games.

I checked the website because I was curious to how he was doing and he has no stats. He was, according to the site, assigned to Amersterdam but he has no receiving or return stats.

Does anyone know if he's playing?

Dude, come on. You've been here long enough to know how to use the search function. :doh:

Dude, come on. You've been here long enough to know how to use the search function. :doh:

I did search. The website I was referring to in my original post was nfleurope.com and there is no mention of how Antonio Brown is doing in any other thread, than this one.

I did search. The website I was referring to in my original post was nfleurope.com and there is no mention of how Antonio Brown is doing in any other thread, than this one.

No, you didn't. If you had, you'd have found this post in this thread, thereby answering your question and eliminating the need for starting a new thread.

Thanks for playing, though.

I wish AB well, and my heart goes out to him too. Did you all read the write up on him in the Post? That man's story is tragic. I wonder if Gibbs will keep him around for Special teams. I can see a play where Randel El takes a punt and runs a reverse to Antonio. I mean, if Randel catches the punt and simple HANDS the ball to AB we don't have to worry, am i rite :D

<3 Antonio, thanks for that kickoff return

Archived