Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What Second Rounder(S) would you want the Redskins to pick?

FootballGuy2677

What Second Rounder(S) would you want the Redskins to pick? Remember to Comment on the one before.

Here are mine.

1. Dee Webb/CB/Florida

5 Foot 10 Inches 3/4, 183 Pounds

40-Time: 4.41

deewebbflorida4ou.png

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/scoutingreports/cb/deewebb.html

2. Roger McIntosh/OLB/Miami Fl.

6 Foot 2 Inches 1/8, 237 Pounds

40-Time: 4.61

rogermcintosh1zm.th.jpg

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/scoutingreports/olb/rogermcintosh.html

3. Marcus Maxey/CB/Miami Fl.

6 Foot 1 Inches 1/2, 198 Pounds

40-Time: 4.51

marcusmaxeymiamifl6ow.png

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/scoutingreports/cb/marcusmaxey.html

I know I look like a Miami Homer but I truthfully dont even watch college football.

What Second Rounder(S) would you want the Redskins to pick? Remember to Comment on the one before.

I know I look like a Miami Homer but I truthfully dont even watch college football.

That's kind of obvious by those 2 cb picks.

Neither one of those cb's will be drafted in the 2nd round and they'll be lucky if they're taken in the 3rd round.

Based on actuall knowledge, or what that website says?;)

I don't need to go to that website your talkin about, so yeah actual knowledge.

Dee Webb never was as good as he was supposed to be at Florida and Maxey was the weakest player in UM's secondary last year.

I don't need to go to that website your talkin about, so yeah actual knowledge.

Dee Brown never was as good as he was supposed to be at Florida and Maxey was the weakest player in UM's secondary last year.

Well, were supposedly interested in Dee Webb and Roger McIntosh. Im still rooting for McIntosh though.

Dee Brown played for the Syracuse Basketball Team by the way lol. It's Dee Webb.

Anyway, I still think anyway that Dee Webb could be a good NFL Player.

Well, were supposedly interested in Dee Webb and Roger McIntosh. Im still rooting for McIntosh though.

Dee Brown played for the Syracuse Basketball Team by the way lol. It's Dee Webb.

Anyway, I still think anyway that Dee Brown could be a good NFL Player.

:laugh: good catch, I got my Dee's mixed up!

U think Dee Brown could be a good Nfl player?? Now I'm confused. :laugh:

i am a terps fan-- but at this point in my redskins carreer i am absalutly warshiping the Miami Gators (The U) Portis- The U Moss- The U Taylor- The U i means common you see a pattern??

so really i like any solid defence man from the U maybe one that played with ST so he will have a connection with someone already

Anyway, I still think anyway that Dee Webb could be a good NFL Player.

Actually, Dee Brown played basketball for the University of Illinois :silly:

i am a terps fan-- but at this point in my redskins carreer i am absalutly warshiping the Miami Gators (The U) Portis- The U Moss- The U Taylor- The U i means common you see a pattern??

That's nice and all, but who are the Miami Gators?! :doh:

I'll let is slide this time since you're only 16. ;)

All you University of Miami lovers....

-they have fell off since the years of 2000 -04 when they were sending amazing talent to the NFL. Not every player that comes from Miami is gonna be an all-pro.

There's no Portis, Mgahee, Andre Johnson, S. Moss, S. Taylor, Vilma, etc. Coming out in the draft this year from Miami...

This might be the first year in a long time that they don't even have a player taken in the 1st round. Jennings would be the best possibility late in the 1st.

Wow...i got mixed up too lol. Sorry Dee Webb:D

Well, I see us drafting LB of course with our 2nd round pick. Dee Brown would be a good pick - he's fast and has decent hands...though I'm not too sure of his tackling ability.

After that...maybe Dee Webb...hard to say. If Dee Webb is gone though, I would probably draft Spud Webb. Hell, with that vertical I'd line him up on the outside and just throw it up a'la Randall Cunningham in '98.

The sleeper pick in this draft? Spud McKenzie! That dude's built like a brick ****house and I could see him lining up for us in short yardage and squeeking through the smallest of holes...not to mention his extremely low center of gravity would make it hard for would-be tacklers to bring him down.

yes...this will be a good draft:cheers:

--edit

honestly, I have no knowledge of college ball, so in turn I have no real opinion...just faith in the coaches and player personell

Archived