Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

gift idea

MissU28

MissU. I am a recovering Starbucks drinker. There are many organic or "fair trade coffees out there that are BETTER then Starbucks, as in they don't taste burnt.\

With regards to old jazz? not much of a jazz guy, but Bob Jame Obsession is one of my favs, and anything from David Sanborn. Spyro Gyra and Chic Corea are also excellent.

On a personal note. Miss ya :kiss:

awww miss ya too...hopefully see u on draft day?

Im a History/Discovery Channel addict. There is a Discovery Channel Store @ Fair Oaks, Tysons and Dulles malls. Go in there and pick out a DVD or 2.

I'm totally addicted to both of those too. I love CourtTV a lot too. I can only handle so many sitcoms and reality shows. I usually get my sports fix and then find something on the above channels. They replay the 8-11am shows from 12-3. So that's when I watch them. The wife and kid are asleep and I can lay back and watch some great stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
In the movie Bull Durham they have a conference on the pitching mound. Instead of talking baseball they all discuss the personal problems they are having (Robert Wuhl plays the Asst. coach). One of the problems they have is that nobody knows what to get one of the players as a wedding gift. Wuhl reels off a list of advice - the last two lines are a classic movie quote:

"Candle sticks always make a nice gift...

Let's turn two."

damn, the link has a swear word in it. :doh:

Archived