Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who do you want to beat the most next season ....Other then NFC East teams

bryceb07

Who would you guys like to just trample all over next year , other then our normal NFC East Rivals ...

For me it's Tampa Bay. Even though we beat them in the playoffs that loss last year just hurt me more then any other!

That call was so bogus , and regardless of the other losses that game would have determined a home playoff game in Fed Ex for the first time since 99 I believe.

Not to mention that loss made us never wear Burgandy for the rest of the year !

Who would you guys like to just trample all over next year , other then our normal NFC East Rivals ...

For me it's Tampa Bay. Even though we beat them in the playoffs that loss last year just hurt me more then any other!

That call was so bogus , and regardless of the other losses that game would have determined a home playoff game in Fed Ex for the first time since 99 I believe.

Not to mention that loss made us never wear Burgandy for the rest of the year !

SEARCH

learn it, use it, love it

I would hafta say Tampa Bay too. Living here is bad enough. Then you add Bucs fans to it. :doh: Then I had to put up with listening to coworkers run their mouths after they beat us in the regular season game. Sure felt good to beat em in the playoffs n rub it in.

INDY, I'm tired of hearing how so many people saying that they are always the team to beat.

WORD

Quoting Peyton Manning "I, I, I don't want to be a bad teammate here, b,but lets just say we had some protection issues". (Stuttering included for emphasis) Playoff loss to Pittsburg.

He may have a point but they got shut down BOTTOM LINE...and everyone thought it would be their year (well except most of the members at ExtremeSkins).

Actually, I don't really care. I want to win 13 or so games and get homefield advantage in the playoffs. Getting home field in the playoffs is more important than beating a specific team or getting respect. Respect will come from winning.

i agree. let's win them all (or most of them anyway)!

Archived