Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Steelers Skins Debate

Skin Steelers Fan

Ok I would like to debate you guys and let you know why the Steelers are better then the Redskins. (if anyone disagrees with me of course.)

I would like an honest debate not just something like Skins rule Steelers drool thing. If you truely think the redskins are better then the steelers then please let me know why you think this?

Just to let you know that I am a skins fan but I am also a steelers fan but I just think the Steelers are better.

My first arguement is and probably the best one is (Steelers are SB champs)!

Guest santana4prez

This thread is bull****. Why you ask this when you know the Steelers have a better team til someone knocks them off. Do you go around to 31 boards and **** with teams fans b/c the Steelers won the super bowl?

This thread is a dumbass thread just to trying to piss Skins fans off. Well at least the Skins took your 2nd best wr and best returner. Go jerk off:jerk: on the Steeler boards instead of starting ****.

**** the Steelers and **** you !!!!!!:steelersu

Guest santana4prez
Randle El are second best reciever LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

He sucks. Are second best reciever is Cedrick wilson.

Hey don't be mad that I am right either.

Your a fkin troll and a ****. Your Steelers had too pay off refs to win a Super Bowl , yeah your team will go down in history..... for being a bunch of ******s.

Your a fkin troll and a ****. Your Steelers had too pay off refs to win a Super Bowl , yeah your team will go down in history..... for being a bunch of ******s.

Hey don't forget that I am a skins fan too. IF you notice the name Skin in Skin Steeler fan.

Got proof about the pay off? Thought so. So until you do just close your pie hole and :notworthy to me.

Guest santana4prez
Hey don't forget that I am a skins fan too. IF you notice the name Skin in Skin Steeler fan.

Got proof about the pay off? Thought so. So until you do just close your pie hole and :notworthy to me.

Any guy who likes 2 teams is a bandwagon ****. You have to diss Randle el after all he did for the Steelers and say a bum like Wilson is better:doh:

Fact is you are a ***** go back to steelerland you fkin ******.

He sucks. Are second best reciever is Cedrick wilson.

Actually, it's our, not are. Yes, I'm being that guy. Oh, and don't say Randle El sucks when I bet you were jumping up and down screaming how good he is when he threw that TD in the superbowl. As of right now, yes, since the Steelers won the superbowl, they are the team to beat; but, as we all know you can win the SB one season and fall off the map the next.

I see a lot of similarities between the Redskins and the Steelers. Grit. Toughness. And determination.

Looks like "yunz" had more grit and determination in the tank left than we did, come post-season.

That's the record. That's what happened. I don't think you all are going to get much of a debate on that issue. We are the ones that have to prove it to you. On the field. Next season. Until then, we have no idea who is better. We just know you won the SB, and we won't really find out who is better till we meet each other on the field.

And since you did win the super bowl, we know we are the one's with the burden of proof. As I siad, without meeting on the field, we simply have no access to that proof. And, no, our pre-season tune-ups are not relevant data.

But thank-you for the compliment. You have your obvioulsy well educated eye on the right NFC team.

Only 1 penalty from the superbowl was wrong. Which was the low block by Hasselbeck every other penalty was correct.

Steeler fans see it their way. However, the rest of the world sees it another way. Here is a poll that was taken on the ESPN site:

1) What grade would you give referee Bill Leavy's officiating crew for Super Bowl XL?

46.1% F

26.3% D

15.5% C

10.1% B

2.0% A

2) How do you rate the overall state of officiating in the NFL?

35.5% Average

30.7% Bad

21.2% Good

10.7% Abysmal

1.9% Excellent

3) Did the officiating in Sunday's game unfairly favor one team?

77.5% Unfairly favored the Steelers

17.5% The right calls were made

5.0% Unfairly favored the Seahawks

4) Which played the biggest role in determining the outcome of the game?

53.9% Officials missing calls

31.4% Seahawks not making plays

14.7% Steelers making plays

5) Do you think the official made the right call on Darrell Jackson's offensive pass interference in the endzone, negating a Seattle touchdown in the first quarter?

72.3% No

21.7% Yes

6.0% I'm not sure

6) Do you think the football broke the plane of the goal line on Ben Roethlisberger's touchdown run in the second quarter?

56.5% No

28.1% Yes

15.4% I'm not sure

7) Do you think the official made the right call on Sean Locklear's holding penalty in the fourth quarter, negating an 18-yard reception to the one-yard line by Jerramy Stevens?

73.0% No

16.1% Yes

10.8% I'm not sure

8) Do you feel that you understand what constitutes a ''football move'' on plays involving potential fumbles?

62.8% Yes

37.2% No

9) How much would creating full-time officiating positions, instead of the current part-time positions, help improve the quality of NFL officiating?

44.7% A lot

42.3% A little

12.9% Not at all

10) Which major sport has the best officials?

43.6% MLB

22.6% NHL

20.8% NBA

12.9% NFL

Link to the Poll

I guess they don't call you guys the Steelers for nuthin' :silly:

Actually, it's our, not are. Yes, I'm being that guy. Oh, and don't say Randle El sucks when I bet you were jumping up and down screaming how good he is when he threw that TD in the superbowl. As of right now, yes, since the Steelers won the superbowl, they are the team to beat; but, as we all know you can win the SB one season and fall off the map the next.

Ok then I won't say he just sucks. He sucks as a reciever. Is that better.

Also No I was not mad the skins took him from the steelers. I am mad that the skins would even take him though for that price. Steelers would never pay that price for a wide out which is not that good.

Also No I was not mad the skins took him from the steelers. I am mad that the skins would even take him though for that price. Steelers would never pay that price for a wide out which is not that good.

(edit for depth, as if its needed in this thread)

Pitt did not need RE. In a run-heavy offense, all you need is Ward and Wilson, no need for a quick, slot reciever like RE. Pitt had to look for different ways for him to get his hands on the ball, however the Redskins I believe will use many more 3/4 wide sets and he WILL get more balls thrown his way.

Now that we straightened that tidbit out...

Can we please quit giving the troll fodder. Hasn't ESPN jerked your chain enough. Come on Steeler fan quit being an attention whore and go to a board where that kind of thing flies. If you really want to argue this topic head on down to brokebackzone and talk this issue up with the Cowgirl fans, they'll argue with you all night about nothing.

Leave us Skins fans alone and take a walk from the board man, we've been up all day talking about issues that have some weight to them.

PS. we are tomorrow's team and you were yesterdays, enjoy the show.

Guest santana4prez

Rooting for two teams shows you have no loyalty and dissing Randle El as a WR after everything he did for the Steelers shows your a fking ******.

Guest santana4prez

For my 500th post I want to say.....

Skin Steelers fan you arent a Skins fan so shut up. No skins fan would post this stupid ass thread. You arent even a fan of the Steelers either b/c you have no loyalty. Go **** yourself you dumb ass **** *****. Im tired of people like you being a idiot and trying to start ****. All you are is a dumb ****ing ******.

Peace out im gettin some sleep this thread is major BS.

5) Do you think the official made the right call on Darrell Jackson's offensive pass interference in the endzone, negating a Seattle touchdown in the first quarter?

72.3% No

The 72.3% who voted for this have no credibility to football. They are either way biased toward the Seahawks or have never EVER seen a full game of football.:doh:

If you see the replay you can easily see the guy pushing off of our DB.

PS: I just wanted to start a little debate with one of my favorite teams fans.

because the bengal fans got boring to mess with.

But if you guys wish I will stick to Redskin stuff.

PSS: As for you santana4prez (I think thats his name) you can :finger: yourself

Have a nice day.:D

This is a joke, right? You can't possibly be this lame a troll...

italics = win

Offense

Skins Have: Brunell, Portis, Cooley, Moss, Lloyd, Randle El, Sellers

Steelers Have: Roethlisberger, Parker, Miller, Ward, Wilson, Morgan, Kreider

With comparable offensive lines. Bonus point for Roethlisberger.

Advantage: Redskins (5-3)

Defense

Skins Have: Springs, Rogers, Wright, Taylor, Archuleta, Washington, Marshall, ???

Steelers Have: Taylor, Townsend, Colclough, Clark, Polamalu, Haggans, Farrior, Foote, Porter

With Steelers having a better defensive line (+2) and running an effective 3-4 (+1).

Advantage: Push (6-6)

Coaches

Skins have: Gibbs, Williams, Saunders

Steelers have: Cowher, Whisenhunt, LeBeau

Advantage: Skins (3-0)

Final Tally

Redskins: 14

Steelers: 9

Fellow Skins fans, do you not see that this type of argument is straight out of the Dallas idiots mold? Don't give this guy the satisfaction, he's clinging to a SB victory. Let him enjoy that, but not at the expense of saying the Skins aren't a better team. He has nothing to go on this year. His statement will be falsified when these two teams finish up next season.

:dallasuck :cheers:

Archived