Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Congresswoman

wdawg55555

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Ok, this lady that hit a cop after being told to stop 3 times is just making herself look so so stupid all over TV........ I mean she made the comment that all capitol police officers should know the identity of every single person who walks into a given building on capitol hill.....she doesnt even 'get' that the WHOLE POINT is to wear your nametag to avoid problems....dont wear your nametag.....there are problems..... the whole situation jsut bothers me..... I am not racist, but if a black woman makes stupid comments and embarasses our congress then people should be able to say things, hillary clinton gets bashed everyday by someone, so does bill....so does GW...... but lets face it, this lady doesnt even make sense...... she has her attorney on the news saying IT IS NOT TRUE that they are pursuing criminal charges against her......OK SHE HIT A COP....so is macy gray above the law now or does every single black person get to use the 'its cause im black' excuse...... On a level playing field, i've never heard more unintelligent comments come from the mouth of one of my teachers from grade school let alone someone whos supposed to be in congress.... sorry i just have to rant about this..... i cant stand it anymore, wolf blitzer is cornered! hes white so he cant say anything about black people but she just rips apart the white cop and the other white members and both her attorneys are black, all her friends are black, she only speaks about black rights......ok we get it..u dont like white people.....get the heck out of our congress.

ahhh! my bad! haha i try so hard not to duplicate but, let's just assume i needed to get that out anyways.....seriously tho, my apologies for not searching. Have a good nite fellas.

Good night. Welcome to the site BTW :cheers:

thank you sir, although I am young, I do have season tickets and have been to many a game, and of course my one true love is the Washington Redskins.... just to set the record straight I'm not trying to bring up topics about race and things like that, but this damn story just bugs the heck out of me...... but I need to hit the sack, work early in the AM.....God Bless

The reason Hilary gets bashed and this lady isn't is not because she's a black woman. It's because she's a two bit congresswoman who isn't a national player in politics and nobody cares.

If She were as polarizing and well known as Hilary Clinton then she would be all over the news.

yeah, that's a pretty bad rant. But McKinney is a playing the race card even though she struck a cop and is wrong. Hopefully the prosecuter won't be intimidated by the bogus racist claims.

D8GMPKR81_preview.jpg

the issue is was she treated differently from other members of congress.............and if the cop didnt recognize her,that is his fault,and to call her 2-bit is an insult and she changed her hairstyles(maybe the reason for not recognizing her)and besides,what if other members of congress bypass detectors?if they do,then why was she singled out?and on fox news,sean hannity and alan colmes(two numbnuts who get paid to divide america)blasted her,and sean(i love bush) hannity played a comment of hers from 4 yrrs ago LOL all he does is antagonize ppl.hillary is bashed b/c of her hubby.

the issue is was she treated differently from other members of congress.............and if the cop didnt recognize her,that is his fault,and to call her 2-bit is an insult and she changed her hairstyles(maybe the reason for not recognizing her)and besides,what if other members of congress bypass detectors?if they do,then why was she singled out?and on fox news,sean hannity and alan colmes(two numbnuts who get paid to divide america)blasted her,and sean(i love bush) hannity played a comment of hers from 4 yrrs ago LOL all he does is antagonize ppl.hillary is bashed b/c of her hubby.

Apparently you have had no experience government security. Security works in shifts, and they are trained to identify markers of important personel. At any time, the security officer my ask to inspect your credentials. Most notably her security badge and the other her pin.

The truth of the matter is that she should have known better. If I were the security guard, I would have laid her out and cuffed her on the spot. We know that she was a member of Congress only after this ordeal took place. Maybe you're right, it's a gov't conspiracy and if a security guard doesn't recognize someone but they flash something that "appears" to be a badge, all is good.

Try flashing a card and driving away the next time you get pulled over for speeding.

Apparently you have had no experience government security. Security works in shifts, and they are trained to identify markers of important personel. At any time, the security officer my ask to inspect your credentials. Most notably her security badge and the other her pin.

The truth of the matter is that she should have known better. If I were the security guard, I would have laid her out and cuffed her on the spot. We know that she was a member of Congress only after this ordeal took place. Maybe you're right, it's a gov't conspiracy and if a security guard doesn't recognize someone but they flash something that "appears" to be a badge, all is good.

Try flashing a card and driving away the next time you get pulled over for speeding.

she changed her hairstyle

So is that where she was hiding the badge she was supposed to be wearing that IDs her to security, so she can go around metal detectors? Two thumbs up to this cop for doing his job correctly. It was somone he didn't recognize, and she wasn't wearing a badge. Plus, after he asked her to stop...SHE SHOULD HAVE STOPPED!!!

I'm not sure this even helps your argument. She changed her hairstyle, making her harder to recognize. When the security officer asked for identification (necessary perhaps only because she changed her hairstyle, if you want to go that route) she refused. When he asked her to stop, she refused, and apparently struck the officer.

Any sensible person would find her in the wrong here.

All the Members of Congress are issued badges -- they're like lapel bins, only slightly larger. I've never noticed a Member without one.

I have no doubt that many of the Capitol Police officers know her on sight, but there are 435 House members -- almost all wearing business attire and wearing their badges. But one thing that I haven't seen mentioned in the news reports is that she was going into the Longworth Building. Her office is in the Cannon Building. So she goes into Longworth dressed in sweats, dodges the security line and keeps right on going. It makes it sound like she set this whole thing up.

Archived