Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

After 8 days abroad- DC never better...

Air Force Cane

I guess meaning that 8 days CAN seem like a long time. and I couldn't really connect to the tailgate for computer/time reasons.

It is like one doesn't understand how listening to Americans talk loudly is like a football game, but listening to foreigners yabber in your ears for 8 straight days is just annoying :)

I guess meaning that 8 days CAN seem like a long time. and I couldn't really connect to the tailgate for computer/time reasons.

It is like one doesn't understand how listening to Americans talk loudly is like a football game, but listening to foreigners yabber in your ears for 8 straight days is just annoying :)

Wait until you get a nice, long deployment

Yeah I'll second that. 81 days straight under water is my personal record. Which was only a 3rd of the deployment :mad:

Ohh and welcome back AFC

I don't think I could take that. ALmost as bad as hanging out in some muslim country

I don't think I could take that. ALmost as bad as hanging out in some muslim country

For a sonar tech there was PLENTY of high stress moments to keep us occupied. But for the guys walking around reading gauges every 30 minutes, we'll I don't know how they didn't lose their sanity. :insane:

Never been to a muslim country. But I was in Israel for 6 days and I saw more machine guns and tanks then I had in my entire life. Those are some bad boys.

For a sonar tech there was PLENTY of high stress moments to keep us occupied. But for the guys walking around reading gauges every 30 minutes, we'll I don't know how they didn't lose their sanity. :insane:

Never been to a muslim country. But I was in Israel for 6 days and I saw more machine guns and tanks then I had in my entire life. Those are some bad boys.

A couple of my buddies were TDY is Israel about 10 yrs ago. They got to visit the beaches and hangout with some of the locals. Said the girls were hot, topless, stacked, and all were packing handguns.

It's like Hustler meets Guns & Ammo....I likey!

Ain't that the truth

8 days isn't bad at all. My parents are gonna be in Pakistan for a few weeks in July for a wedding, that is just tourture

are kidding me? Pakistan is f_ckin amazing man. I am pakistani! how the hell is it torture? 10x the culture of the USA, We have K2, very diverse regions and its such a nice place to be. Man, i cant wait to get back this summer. best times ever. imagine, if you will, that you can do WHATEVER you want, without any worry of jail. beats the USA anyday. but yeah, you cant beat the US for its...o damn, nothing.

but yeah, i live in the US, but i call Pakistan my home. btw, are you Pakistani? if so, you should be ashamed! be proud to be Pakistani. Be proud to be brown.

now, you are a plain old bigot. its saad. you dont know sh_t :doh:

wtf, have u ever been to Lebanon? Dubai? Indonesia? Pakistan? and those are just a few of the top of my head. man i thought ppl from Hawaii were supposed to be chill. how the hell do u get to become so negative!?

and btw, welcome back AFC. :cheers:

A couple of my buddies were TDY is Israel about 10 yrs ago. They got to visit the beaches and hangout with some of the locals. Said the girls were hot, topless, stacked, and all were packing handguns.

Yeah there we're a lot of HOT chicks. At the time me and a couple of the torpedomen we're on a cinderella curfew because of a barfight in Cyprus. So no punani for Bonef1de. Damn it. :mad:

But actually it kinda worked out because I went on a tour instead and got to see the birthplace of Christ, swam in the dead sea (trippy you float in 4 inches of water, then your nut sac starts burning), stood on top of Masada (where King Herod stood against the Romans) , and said a prayer for my family at the wailing wall.

Also on a side note I went to a zoo in Haifa. The ANGRIEST animals I have ever seen. The sun bear in a pit was scratching at the walls to get to us and the big cats would give you the full on RARRRRRAHHHHRAHHRR. It freaking tripped me out. If I was stoned I probably would of bolted. :movefast:

now, you are a plain old bigot. its saad. you dont know sh_t :doh:

wtf, have u ever been to Lebanon? Dubai? Indonesia? Pakistan? and those are just a few of the top of my head. man i thought ppl from Hawaii were supposed to be chill. how the hell do u get to become so negative!?

and btw, welcome back AFC. :cheers:

Sorry, Pakistan is a hellhole, along with Afghanistan, Iraq, Egypt and Sri Lanka. Saudi Arabia is full of two faced islamist. Indonesia is OK. Maldives is nice

Yes, Israel rocks :applause:

Hold on a second before you get all upset-

Sarge wasn't implying that because they are Muslim the country sucks, he was stating that being in the US military and being stationed in a Muslim country right NOW pretty much sucks! How happy do you think the UAE is with the mililtary?

much less Lebanon (Hi Hizbullah!), Pakistan (Hello Waziristan fanatics and Al-Queda!), Iraq, Iran, and lugging through the mountains south of Kandahar.

And as for Israeli women- let's just say it is g-d's gift to Jewish men :cool:

Hold on a second before you get all upset-

Sarge wasn't implying that because they are Muslim the country sucks, he was stating that being in the US military and being stationed in a Muslim country right NOW pretty much sucks! How happy do you think the UAE is with the mililtary?

much less Lebanon (Hi Hizbullah!), Pakistan (Hello Waziristan fanatics and Al-Queda!), Iraq, Iran, and lugging through the mountains south of Kandahar.

And as for Israeli women- let's just say it is g-d's gift to Jewish men :cool:

But you never said where you went :laugh: Nothing like a nice trip to a Turd World hellhole to make you appreciate what we have here. I wish every American could make a trip like that. Maybe there'd be less America bashing

Archived