Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Prisco Power Rankings (merged)

The Ringer

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9357254

I guess the skins can't get any respect. How can they be ranked 14th, behind the Bucs who have done nothing except lose to us at home in the playoffs and lose Brian Griese??? He talks about how we overspent, however Prisco fails to mention that they vastly upgraded on a position of urgent need in wide receiver. I really just dont get why the media must focus on the overspending issue even though it has not yet and likely will not ever be an issue. Antwaan Randle El was perhaps the most sought after receiver yet he is torn apart here because he had only 35 receptions. He also provided invaluable intangibles which helped the Steelers win the Super Bowl. Come on Prisco, at least give us top 10.

We have only improved our roster compared to last season yet we are behind so many teams that we shouldnt....im surprised but im not shocked cuz it always happens like this with the so called "experts". Do they think losing LaVar was a big deal?????? or maybe Walt Harris was the a shutdown corner in their eyes?

Hopefully they say we will finish last in the NFC east again...it always turns out better when we get dogged.

They spent and spent and spent some more. What else is new? So what did they get? A receiver (Randle-El) who had 35 catches last year, a tight end (Christian Fauria) who won't scare people down the field, a safety (Adam Archuleta) who is a liability in coverage, another receiver (Brandon Lloyd) from a team in need of them yet was willing to trade him and a defensive end (Andre Carter) who has yet to live up to the hype.

meh...what is there to say that we haven't been saying all along? The one thing that I think is funny is that this guy apparently assumes that Fauria is going to be our primary pass-receiving TE. (I'm lumping Cooley in as a TE in this case) After that, there's really nothing I even care to say in response to this.

Wouldn't pay this thing any mind. He obviously has a problem with the Skins on a personal level. He did not have one positive thing to say about the skins, and didn't have any negatives about any other teams. Such as....

TO in Dallas, great player, can he behave?

Culpeper, can he recover from SERIOUS injury

Mcnabb.. will he be the same

And also he said that replacing Eggerin James in Indy is going to be EZ...

Wrong... indys pass game was so successful because of the Threat that James showed other teams on the ground..

this guy should donate his brain to science.

Look at the teams in he has listed higher than us. We beat the majority of them last year, and most likely will beat most of the ones we face in the coming year too. What's funny is that when we kick a** in 06, all of the writers that have been slamming us this offseason will act surprised.

:dallasuck

guys, i swear he isnt biased...wait, yeah he is. oh well its only one idiots opinion. it will make this season all the better. besides, its pete prisco i'd rather not have him on my side.

sorry to say this but this will be every idiots opinion but who cares we werent ranked high last year and looked what happened(thats why they play the games)

I lived in Charlotte when the Panthers and Jaguars came into existance and had moved to Jacksonville when they both made the playoffs for the first time. Prisco worked for the Florida Times Union (Jax paper) and wrote about how the Jaguars were the first expansion team to play and win a playoff game in their second year of existence. The whole article basically had a stick it in Carolina's face vibe. For those of you who don't remember, the Jaguars won first because they snuck in as a WILD CARD. The Panthers won their division and had a bye. Ever since then I've known he was an idiot.

Plain and simple: Prisco is the biggest douche bag I have ever seen.

:applause:

he's a joke.......btw imo miami should be a team to reckon with, im not saying they are better than the skins, but they finished the season on fire and they will be winning their division...top ten at least

Archived