Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Petition To Bring Back Lavar

RiggoReincarnated

Hi Everyone,

As a diehard Redskin fan, I see the void on our defense without Lavar Arrington. Being that he was released solely based on male ego clashes with the front office, I think we as fans should petition the coaching staff and front office to resign him.

The mans heart and soul is with the Redskins. That is why its taking him so long to sign with any other team. Its time for Gibbs and Cerrato to meet with Lavar and mend the fence.

I feel that if enough fans voice support for this, it is likely to happen. After all, we pay Snyder, who pays the bills.

Count me in. The dude has been around since thick and thin. We need him, he needs us.

Maybe we can bring him back at a more reasonable price.

Lavar lovers.... :doh:

this is one of the most absolutely pathetic threads i have ever seen in my life, dude, go out and buy a new jersey :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The Mods should ban the word Lavar from this site. You guys need to get over it. Players come and go. Lavar has gone. It's time for you to find a new favorite player.

Sorry, but it's the truth.

If you suffered through the Turner and Spurrier years as a Skins fan, you'd know that Lavar was a beacon of light during those dark times.

Can you blame him? He was basically blackballed by the FO, and given no reassurances that he wouldn't be a June 1st cut even if he agreed to restructure.

When he first came here, he said Coach Gibbs needed to "show him something."

He "blackballed" them before he ever looked at the Defensive playbook. It's still debatable whether he actually has read it.

Eff him.

If you suffered through the Turner and Spurrier years as a Skins fan, you'd know that Lavar was a beacon of light during those dark times.

Undeniable. And I'll miss him. But he ain't coming back. It's foolishness to even consider it.

LaVar will go down in history as the face of a losing team. It was when Coach Gibbs returned and the limelight changed that changed him. He said he loved it here, he'd rather retire than play else where and some people bought it hook, line and sinker. He's been lying to people's faces for the last two years and some still ate it up. Some still do.

He's gone and has taken his drama, his gut and his agents with him.

i personally would like to show a little more loyalty to a former beloved redskin than most people are showing. He was the face of our organization for quite some time, and undisputed Mr. Redskin once DG retired.

I really liked lavar, and can't see him in another jersey. I'd be great for him to resign with us, and I would be all for it.

No Lavar, no drama this year please. I'd like this year to be about the Redskins not Lavar on 980 every week.

if you want stats and results, you can find them on nfl.com, if you want drama, you can find it on sportstalk 980

the crap the talking heads say isnt lavars fault

if you want stats and results, you can find them on nfl.com, if you want drama, you can find it on sportstalk 980

the crap the talking heads say isnt lavars fault

It's 100% his fault when he's the one doing the talking... ;)

Either that or he's a moron and his ego is easily baited. Probably a combination of both.

Lavar lovers.... :doh:

this is one of the most absolutely pathetic threads i have ever seen in my life, dude, go out and buy a new jersey :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It ain't about loving. Its about accountability.

Commenting in one of the most absolutely pathetic threads that you have ever seen in your life, makes you an accessory to the crime. ;)

As far as buying jerseys I dont waste money on that stuff.

I need my roof redone. :doh:

Archived