Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

10 reasons you might be a cowboy fan

81artmonk

10. You hated T.O. for possing on the star but now are stupid enough to acually get excited he is on your side.

9. you don't know what "your" team is doing in the offseason unless they had a winning season last year.

8. You long for the glory days......when coke,arrests and wife beatings ruled the team.

7. Micheal Irvin is your hero.

6. You think the cowboys rival is the 49'ers

5. When asked for a form of Identification, you show your belt buckle.

4. You have no idea who Danny White, Tony Dorsett, or Tom Landrey are??

3. If it were up to you, there would be bullriding and truckpulls at halftime.

2. You really do believe the cowboys are americas team.

1. You have no clue why no one likes the cowboys

I don't see what #4 has to do with being a cowboy......All cowz fans should know those guys unless they're too young.....

I think the point he is trying to make, which is a good one, is that most cowpuke fans couldn't name the starting offensive line let alone know who Tom Landry, Danny White, and Tony Dorsett are.

Take the Cowpuke moron challenge: Ask any fan if they can name players on either side of the ball ASIDE from Bledsoe, TO, Glenn, Williams, Newman, and whoever their crappy running back is.

:laugh: :laugh: This is ES and this is funny and all but do you guys really believe us Boys fans are this dumb? I actually find it offensive if I run into a supposed hard core Dallas fan who turns out to be really ignorant. I just don't find this to be the case too often. Outside of the jokes, do you guys encounter super ignorant uninformed Cowboys fans very often? Every fan base has your casual observers. I'm talkin' the ones who claim to be real fans?

:laugh: :laugh: This is ES and this is funny and all but do you guys really believe us Boys fans are this dumb? I actually find it offensive if I run into a supposed hard core Dallas fan who turns out to be really ignorant. I just don't find this to be the case too often. Outside of the jokes, do you guys encounter super ignorant uninformed Cowboys fans very often? Every fan base has your casual observers. I'm talkin' the ones who claim to be real fans?
To be honest with you, one of my very good friends is a Cowboy fan, and he is one of the more knoweldgeable football people I know. That said, he is not a fan of either Parcells or Bledsoe (sees them both as short timers), and is looking forward to the next administration. He thinks you guys will get Charlie Weis to leave Notre Dame to be the next head coach. I say it's Butch Davis.

My best friend is a Boys fan and he couldnt tell you ANYTHING about the team. I know more than he does, he probably wouldnt even know who Dorsett was.

This is definitely a problem I run into. Before the Monday Nighter this year - a buddy of mine started talking s- to me in very general terms...we're gonna kick your a, we're gonna do this, we're gonna do that...so I asked him - I put the Crackboys test to him: Who's their running back? His answer: "Isn't Emmitt Smith still on the team?" He had NO idea that Emmitt had RETIRED!

Yes, MOST Cowboys fans are very knowledgeable, just not in this area. They are the ones that got into the 'Boys in 1993, and don't know squat.

THIS is one of the main reasons I hate the Crackwhores so very very much.

And last I checked, Don Banks is STILL a d-bag.

My best friend is a Boys fan and he couldnt tell you ANYTHING about the team. I know more than he does, he probably wouldnt even know who Dorsett was.

This is an odd pattern. You're the second person to say that your best friend is a Cowboys fan and now I am the third. Wonder if it means anything?

My friend doesn't know much about the old-school Cowboys but he does know all about the Jimmy Johnson's Cowboys. Also, I took him to the Cowboy stomping at FedEx this year. Hands down, the most entertaining game I've ever seen.

Snyder isnt obsessed with being in the spotlight and talking into the camera.

True - he isn't, well, not anymore.

Their philosopohies and histories are similar is what I was getting at. They both have been bashed relentlessly in the media and are willing to go to any lengths to win.

I would prefer to have Snyder - he hasn't run 2 HOF coaches out the door (Landry and Johnson) and has made better decisions in his tenure. Not to mention turning the Skins into the most profitable franchise in professional sports.

it goes back to the cowpukes being "americas team". more of the casual observers, as you put it, in the world choose the brokeback boys as their team due to their popularity or limelight. because they have more "fans" nationwide, outside of their home market they will obviously have more idiots rooting for them. just like the yankees have more "fans" worldwide that dont understand the intricacies of the game or possess a deep knowledge of the team.

Created: Monday, April 03, 2006, at 15:28:43 EDT

Will the Cowboys reach the Super Bowl this season?

Yes3f6991.gif14%

No3f6991.gif86%

This poll is not scientific and reflects the opinions of only those Internet users who have chosen to participate. The results cannot be assumed to represent the opinions of Internet users in general nor the public as a whole.Click here to see other recent polls

1. You voted yes in this poll. :laugh:

If the most confusing day of your life is Fathers Day....then you are a cowboy fan!

If you go to wedding and can sit of both sides of the altar....then you are a cowboy fan.

If you think family reunions are speed dating functions....then you are a cowboy fan.

Archived