Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

How angry would you get?

the burgundy and gold

It depends on a lot of things. If it's an iceball and it dents the car, you're in trouble. If I'm going pretty fast and it splatters all over the windshield and I can't see, you're in trouble. If it expodes harmlessly on the door, kids will be kids, but I might tell them why they shouldn't be doing that.

i use 2 throw eggs at cars lol but if something like that would happen 2 me

and i would see who it was and u were a minor. i would get off the car ring your

door bell and speak 2 your parents about it, and let them take care of u lmao

if it does not harm me in any way, I wont care, I may say something though, but if I am moving and it hits, that can be dangerous

Haha, eggs, I never knew how destructive they were until they pseudo hit my car. One time, while my car was parked, some people I guess were throwing eggs at the car next to mine, cause some splatter came onto my car. I obviously didnt realize the big deal, but then I wanted to finally clean it off one time, about 3 weeks later :doh:. It sucked, pretty much had to scrape off the eggs with my nails. If anyone actually eggs my car for real or inadvertantly, I will be pissed.

If you are old enough to throw a snowball, you are old enough to get run over by my car.

Seriously, unless i thought it damaged my car, I wouldnt get mad.

you're never too young or too old to get your @$$ beat :laugh: at least by your parents. ;)

throw snowballs at school buses or trash trucks, I used to hit the guys hanging off the back till one of them ran me down

Once, when I was really young (probably like 7 or so), my family was at some Halloween/October Festival type place (hay mazes, pumpkin vendors, scarecrows, etc.) out by the Shenandoah Valley. I was young, naive, and just being a kid trying to see how far I could throw little rocks from the parking lot, when I toss an errant rock and at that exact same moment, a guy driving an SUV was pulling out of the parking lot and the rock happened to bounce right off the hood of his car. Of course he got out, saw me standing there stunned in horror, and demanded to talk to my parents who were walking out of a small vending shop at that moment anyway (while my older brother who was supposed to be watching me was screwign around somewhere). Luckily there was no damage to the car, the guy was with his own family and understood that boys will be boys sometimes, and my parents promptly set me straight on any further incident like that.

Point is, I get pissed off when someone parks really close to me in a parking lot and it looks like they probably had trouble getting out of their car without hitting my car, so if someone deliberately threw an object at my car I'd certainly be a little upset. I'd probably stop the car, find the kids, and demand to talk to their parents.

I guess I was about 12 when I hit a car going by. the guy, I figure was about 18, chased my azz down, and pounded my face into the snow bank for a few minutes.

When I got home, my dad saw that my face was red and scraped a bit. When I told him what happened, I got a real woopin :doh:

I had a kid about 9 or 10 tag me with a crab apple while I was driving by on the corner of my eyebrow. I threw it into park, and thought I was gonna have a heart attack by the time I caught him. I gave him the option of showing me what house he lived in, or the police. My eye was swolen up by the time we got to his house. I spoke to his dad, and I'm sure his dad was a lot like my old man. ;)

As for dropping the "F" bomb. You wouldn't want to drive with me in traffic :laugh: never mind sombody throwing something at me.

i wouldn't be too pleased. problem is that i'm not all that big, so its kind of hard to instill a sense of fear into somone. luckily, i have my trusty combat knives to scare the living **** out of those little ****s!

:laugh:

I am the same way dude! I have a temper and attitude at times like I am 6'10 300lbs but, sadly I am only 5'10 165lbs soaking wet. My knife and the people I know, alone would be enough to scare some people.

I can be a little crazy at times so I am not someone you would want to be messing around with unless you plan on taking me out for good. :paranoid:

On topic though:

I would be pissed.. My Redskin truck is my pride and joy, don't mess with it, if you value your life. ;)

Archived