Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Birthday is The Same Day As the ST trial

DatBoySk

Yeah my birthday is on the Same Day As Sean Taylors Trail im gonna be 17 so Maybe if I blow out all the candles and wish that all this Stuff Blows Over and He Doesnt Haft to Do Time

and did anyone notice how lucky Jamal Lewis is About that drug thing cause they just changed something in the legal sistem where selling drugs is COncidered murder now whats up with that

well any way hopefully the Trail being on my Birthday will be a good luck charm and he goes free

Yeah my birthday is on the Same Day As Sean Taylors Trail im gonna be 17 so Maybe if I blow out all the candles and wish that all this Stuff Blows Over and He Doesnt Haft to Do Time

and did anyone notice how lucky Jamal Lewis is About that drug thing cause they just changed something in the legal sistem where selling drugs is COncidered murder now whats up with that

well any way hopefully the Trail being on my Birthday will be a good luck charm and he goes free

:rubeyes: Dude, its called spellcheck.

No one wants him to go to jail but if the guy is guilty he should spend time behind bars.

I have you beat...I turn 37 on that wonderful day! Here's to getting a B-Day present in the form of an acquittal!

Guest ComebackKing

Honestly I used to care if he went to jail or not. Now I'm just hoping for a fair and just trial. If he ends up getting some jail time it'll be the judges choice. Skins will still be a great team next year with or without ST.

I never said he was guilty. Im just stated that if he did the crime, he has to do the time.

Honestly, I don't care if he committed the crime. He pointed a gun at a man who stole from him. I would have done the same thing, only I would have pulled the trigger.;)

Honestly, I don't care if he committed the crime. He pointed a gun at a man who stole from him. I would have done the same thing, only I would have pulled the trigger.;)

exactly same here they would of had to come scrap him up but heres to everyone with a B-day on Trail day :cheers:

Bull****. My birthday is April 10th too, and im going to be 17. Except i said this weeks ago so i win.

Also, hes going on Trial, not a hike through the woods on a trail. By the way, what time were you born.

Bull****. My birthday is April 10th too, and im going to be 17. Except i said this weeks ago so i win.

Also, hes going on Trial, not a hike through the woods on a trail. By the way, what time were you born.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: omg...sorry but it's hilarious how u claim no one else can have the same birthday as urs and then proceed to say that u "won" since u said that weeks ago...what did u win exactly? sorry if i sound like i'm picking on u but i just think it's funny

Archived