Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Check out what KC fans are voting on today.

skinsaddict

I think one of those over FedEx would guarantee hosting a few SuperBowls

Personally, I enjoy the fact we have an outdoor stadium in an area that gets very cold. I like going to the games during the winter becuase we seem like more of a hard-*****/tough nosed team playin in the bitter cold. I would rather keep Fed Ex the way it is than have a superbowl.

:2cents:

Personally, I enjoy the fact we have an outdoor stadium in an area that gets very cold. I like going to the games during the winter becuase we seem like more of a hard-*****/tough nosed team playin in the bitter cold. I would rather keep Fed Ex the way it is than have a superbowl.

:2cents:

it wont change the temperature much, it would just prevent rain/snow at games. It looked like it was a rolling cover in Kansas City, which is pretty cool. I think that would be a pretty sweet idea, but I doubt we would do something like that. Snyder may instead try to enclose FedEx like the Texans stadium, with a movable roof.

You see the overhangs on the top of the stadium?? Those will reflect sound down nicely. Thats the biggest design element I wish FedEx had included in its plans.

I see your point but it still can get loud in there, reminds me of when we beat up Dallas. One of the loudest games I've ever attended.

That roof concept is beastly! Like the idea, hopefully Snyder is also reading up on the plan for future upgrades :laugh:

Uhhh, what happens when it's raining, and they have both a baseball and football game going on at the same time?
Then the football people get wet.

If this is what it takes for them to get a Super Bowl, then that's it's main purpose. So in the minds of NFL officials, that's the only game where the roof must be over the football stadium if it rains, and there's no chance of that conflicting with baseball.

That's real nice my sister is very excited about it she moved out there 20 yrs ago so she's a chief fan now :mad: but all the fans pretty exicted about it. I have been hearing about it for the last couple of years ..

Archived