Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Offense or Defense?

kevinklein

This past year the Redskins clicked on both sides of the ball. Sometimes it was Brunell throwing BBs all the way down the field, topped off by a few good runs from Portis. Other times it was Portis and Cooley all the way down the field.

On defense we got to see Sean Taylor lay a few bonecrushing hits, Carlos Rogers emerge as a fantastic surprise in his rookie year, and Lemar Marshall surprise everyone with his stellar play.

Do you enjoy watching The Redskins perform offensively more, or defensively?

Personally, I love seeing the Skins put points on the board...but there is nothing like watching a stifling defense play. Watching a defense put points on the board...for me, that's ideal.

yeah usually i get excited when the skins defense is on the field...to witness sean taylor take another player's soul is pretty fun....

but this year i really want to see some catches from lloyd, as well as the moss touches. have you guys seen that mixtape of lloyd? thats what i wanna see...

plus portis' improving dominance

I hate watching the defense, no matter how good they are. As long as the offense has the ball, the other team can't score on us (except on rare INT for TD or fumble for TDs).

I never looked at it that way.

Probably because it would unreasonable for me to expect the Redskins to be on offense 100% of the time. I understand where your coming from, but a game with no Redskins defense would probably be one hell of a boring game to watch.

I hate watching the defense, no matter how good they are. As long as the offense has the ball, the other team can't score on us (except on rare INT for TD or fumble for TDs).

what about the HITS, man! :D

It's like the difference between day and night...

Offense = daytime. I live watching all of the motion, seeing how all 11 offensive players execute the Don Coryell inspired offense, Joe Gibbs style.

Defense = nighttime. When people come out of nowhere and knock the ever-loving jesus out of a receiver after a catch over the middle....

Defense is amazing to watch and the schemes that GW creates is second to none. Offense had that classic look last year which I admit was fun to watch when it worked, but quite honestly it was also slightly painful at times when it stalled. Interesting that Gibbs realizes the need for a more explosive offense "up here"~Gibbism :laugh: , so he hires Al Saunders to assist. I will say this: Its gonna be a blast watching both the newly tweeked defense and offense of '07. Should be a lot of fun.

HTTR!

Archived