Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vegas Odds For 2007 Superbowl

cowboyuptx

I can't believe they think the Bears are twice as likely to win than us. Thats ridiculous. There aren't enough Bears fans to skew it that far.

And whats with the Bucs ahead of us? Did we beat them and then get better?

You can relax a little. I edited it with a more up to date (04-01-06)odds list. It changed a lot in only a couple weeks.

You can relax a little. I edited it with a more up to date (04-01-06)odds list. It changed a lot in only a couple weeks.

Thats a lot better.

I like the Jets as a lottery pick. Some people had them in the Super Bowl a year ago, and they only lost a couple players.

We absolutly have to destroy Dallas this year. I'm sick of their little "superbowl bandwagon" It's a time for a serious reality check. I don't want a close game either. I want total Anihilation. That's the only thing that will make me happy, because this is really starting to piss me off. Do ya'll have any idea how badly we'd be getting blasted if WE signed TO? :laugh: Damn.

i think the colts are gonna have a hard time getting back to the kind of season they had last year, especially since peyton can never catch a break in the playoffs. the patriots can't be as likely to go to the super bowl as us. and the cowboys definitely aren't more likely to go than us (T.O. is good, but not enough to carry them that far).

Why the hell is everyone so high on the Cowboys? I think they got into Nate Newton's stash.

Im wondering the same thing, didnt they get beat up by the Rams in there own back yard the final game?

People think that TO can work a miricle, he doesnt have a scambling QB like Mcnabb throwing him the ball anymore, he has a 41 year old QB in Bledsoe. They dont skeer me a bit.

I can't believe they think the Bears are twice as likely to win than us. Thats ridiculous. There aren't enough Bears fans to skew it that far.

And whats with the Bucs ahead of us? Did we beat them and then get better?

unless i read it wrong (i'm no gambler) the odds are more likely for the skins than for the bears or the bucs. 15-1 for the skins, 30-1 bucks, 19-1 bears..

:2cents:

Is there a way of Vegas-betting online? Or do you have to go offshore? (I don't gamble, but I'd be willing to put some money down on this. But I don't trust the offshore sites.)

You can't bet Vegas online, you need an offshore book. I have used Bodog for several years. They are very reliable. Go to Bodog.com.

Why the hell is everyone so high on the Cowboys? I think they got into Nate Newton's stash.

The bigger question is why is everyone so high on the Colts. This team is not as good as it was last year and Peyton Manning has shown no ability to win the big game.

And the Chiefs at 15/1 is a huge slap in the face of Al Saunders. The Chiefs are a very "lightly" talented offense. The impact of Al Saunders no longer running their offense is going to have a huge impact on them.

Im really surprised about Miamis high ods. I mean, I like their chances and think they have a great shot, but for a team that hasnt done much, and finished out of the playoffs last year, certainly got good odds. Its all moot anyway, since odds are only there to make oddsmakers money.

Guest santana4prez

The great thing about those odds are they are always fked.

Im happy the Cowboys get more love than the Skins so when we smack them in the mouth and kick them in the ass again it will feel so sweeeeeet!!!!!:helmet:

11. Please do not use the “Quote” feature to quote huge blocks of text or pictures. If you would like to respond to the contents of a particular post, simply quote the sentence or idea that you're commenting upon, not necessarily the entire post. It wastes space on the database and unnecessarily extends and clutters threads.

your color scheme is very hard to read.. but

i think the cowboys are over rated.. especially with pitts at 10-1 and seattle at 11-1

unless i read it wrong (i'm no gambler) the odds are more likely for the skins than for the bears or the bucs. 15-1 for the skins, 30-1 bucks, 19-1 bears..

:2cents:

They are now. When it was first posted the odds were different. They have been edited.

Archived