Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What movie should i watch?

rincewind

Well, the wife is away so i'm doing what i always do when she's not home - drinking and then falling asleep on the coach while watching a movie. The question is, which movie? Advice is appreciated.

The tricky part is - you have to name a movie i own. I own about 50 DVDs, mostly comedy.

I'm pretty sure you can make this decision on you own. But I understand, you've been drinking and you're probably a little impulsive. I can't deny that I have few drinks in me right now too.

I'm sure i can make the decision on my own too - just thought i'd look for a little imput. Plus stimulate some moviecal (yeah i coined a word) conversation.

how long has it been since you watched star wars?

or LOTR?

Right. Like he's gonna take movie advice from a guy who banged his mom while his mom was banging your mom, and how the pony got involved is just, well...:laugh:

Dude. Flip over to Comedy Central for the uncensored Ron White : You Can't Fix Stupid.

****. Can't see the TV from the computer - plus right now i'm REALLY enjoy the Grateful Dead - Dick's Picks vol. 5

how long has it been since you watched star wars?

or LOTR?

Both of those are in contention - been awhile since i watche Star Wars.

Well, the wife is away so i'm doing what i always do when she's not home - drinking and then falling asleep on the coach while watching a movie. The question is, which movie? Advice is appreciated.

The tricky part is - you have to name a movie i own. I own about 50 DVDs, mostly comedy.

Rat Race, Airplane, Spaceballs , Great Moments In J. J. Reddick's March Madness Career, Lord Of The Things, Something About Mary, Porky's, Animal House, Rincewind's Mom Knows Best, Jaws, Patriot?

Rat Race, Airplane, Spaceballs , Great Moments In J. J. Reddick's March Madness Career, Lord Of The Things, Something About Mary, Porky's, Animal House, Rincewind's Mom Knows Best, Jaws, Patriot?

something about mary = most overrated comedy in a long time. let the flogging begin. :laugh:

something about mary = most overrated comedy in a long time. let the flogging begin. :laugh:

That was the first date my wife and i went on... so it holds a special place in both of our hearts.

Plus - it was DAMN funny. "We've got a bleeder!!!"

Archived