Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The absolut horror of my first Skins game. Was it a dream? I wish.

Extreme

Great story, the only part that threw me really was how your car was by Josh's house and then at the Stadium later in the same day, (a day when there was no game at the stadium)

LOL, but other than that, it was a fantastic tale.

no, you misunderstood, when i thought 1 day had passed, it was 2....check the dates in the story ;)

(I got the two days, but I'm not clear on when they took place)

Did you supposedly spend an entire day in jail? :)

(if when you woke up, the car was by the burning-down house and Josh's,

and then when you got to the stadium it was there (and the next day already) after being in jail and then taking the bus up to the stadium)

(I know it isn't real, but I'm trying to figure out the ending. LOL)

(I got the two days, but I'm not clear on when they took place)

Did you supposedly spend an entire day in jail? :)

(if when you woke up, the car was by the burning-down house and Josh's,

and then when you got to the stadium it was there (and the next day already) after being in jail and then taking the bus up to the stadium)

(I know it isn't real, but I'm trying to figure out the ending. LOL)

calm down, you're putting way too much thought into it, you're gonna have an anyeurism:laugh:

the 17th i went to his house. i woke up on the 19th, thinking it was the 18th, because i had forgotten the entire crazy day before. either that, or aliens probed me and erased my memory.

calm down, you're putting way too much thought into it, you're gonna have an anyeurism:laugh:

the 17th i went to his house. i woke up on the 19th, thinking it was the 18th, because i had forgotten the entire crazy day before. either that, or aliens probed me and erased my memory.

So I was right the first time then, it was the same day that your car was by the house and then later at the stadium.

LOL, I just liked the story so much and the ending just seemed too confusing to fit in quite right...it's all cool though.

(I guess the nosy writer in me wanted to help fix what seemed to me like a flaw)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, it's still an awesome story. :cheers::)

OK story until you got busted. I cant stand a liar, but if youre going to lie, it might as well be to try and scam for free Skins tickets. No, i still hate liars.

control yourself, nobody was trying to scam anybody. it was a story, plain and simple. you read way too much into it. the key to writing a good story, even a fictional one, is the element to pull people in a make them want to believe it, even though they knew deep down it couldn't possibly be true. read the other posts, i think i accomplished that. as for you, try a little harder to write something more constructive next time. jealousy is an evil beast. envy is worse. and at no point did i ever ask for tickets, nor did i expect them....just to clarify. :doh:

OK story until you got busted. I cant stand a liar, but if youre going to lie, it might as well be to try and scam for free Skins tickets. No, i still hate liars.

Appreciate it for what it's worth. It's written in a convincing manner but it was pretty clear that he made the thing up. At the very least it made for an interesting story... besides you don't believe everything you read, do you?

• 11 months later...

The search function actually worked for me. It only took two tries!

I am resurrecting this thread in celebration of the day. I was looking for a similar post this morning from Extreme, but I don't see one. Maybe next year.

Because this was posted exactly one year ago, almost to the hour, maybe some of the new folks will think this thread is new.

The new folks will enjoy this. And there's probably a lot of regs that missed it. Note post #2. Tarhog fell for it hook, line, and sinker. So did I, actually....

• 11 months later...

Archived