Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Friendly Hello From A Rival

Big Weirdo

Hi guys. Sure you've seen me around here. Just dropping in to say hello and that I've been thinking about it and I'm damn excited for this upcoming football season. The NFC East is going to be one beast of a division. With all the acquistions teams have made (and not made *groan*) it should be VERY exciting.

I can see any team taking the division at this point but I have to figure Dallas and Washington are the front runners.

At any rate here's to some exciting battles between the Eagles and Redskins this year.

:cheers:

Should definitely be interesting for sure. Don't agree about Dallas tho. Think they're terribly over-rated and I think the Giants were one season wonders who rode Tiki as far as he could carry them. Think it'll be Skins and Eagles but then that's why they play the game!

Anyway, I'm stoked!!!

You have 1,857 posts and are just now saying hello? Poor form! Poor form!

Actually I did one of these when I first joined. But because I'm bored and I have nothing better to do I thought I'd make another one.

EDIT: Also because I was just thinking about the season earlier and how much I miss football. Damn I wish it would come back already.

Hey I'm with ya...this may end up being the new 'black and blue' division... I always get nervouse before a divisional game...especially Dallas....ooooh I hate Dallas. I'm not too fond of Philly or New York either though. I do like a respectful, level-headed fan of any team though.

cheers and good luck this year (except twice of course!) :)

eagles could be the sleeper team of the division. everyone seems to be counting y'all out. worrisome.

I agree. McNabb coming back makes the team that much better. My only concern is that the Eagles are in somewhat of a transition phase.

A lot of the players are getting older (Dawkins, Trotter, Thomas, Runyan, Barber) and the young guys have to come in and step up at some point with in the next few season. We'll get to see how well Reid and Heckert have drafted in the near future.

Hi guys. Sure you've seen me around here. Just dropping in to say hello and that I've been thinking about it and I'm damn excited for this upcoming football season. The NFC East is going to be one beast of a division. With all the acquistions teams have made (and not made *groan*) it should be VERY exciting.

I can see any team taking the division at this point but I have to figure Dallas and Washington are the front runners.

At any rate here's to some exciting battles between the Eagles and Redskins this year.

:cheers:

Wow. Could you be any more of a jerk?

Kidding! You are literally the first Eagles fan that I've ever respected, and I think that you're an asset to the board.

. . . . :eaglesuck ;)

Thanks for stopping by.

It is going to be tough next year. Everybody is going to need to be on top of their game. Reid has a way of getting the best from the guys he puts in there so I don't think we (Redskins) will take the Eagles lightly.

TO really wreak your team last year. Without all the injuries and the distractions I am sure you would have finished better. We can only hope TO wreaks the Cowboys!

As I see it, I don't see any area on the Eagles team that is clearly the class of the division. On the other hand, the Eagles have the worst running game in the division, the worst WR's in the division, the worst DE's in the division and possibly the worst OLB's in the divsion. This year will be a good test for Reid's coaching ability if he is a gooda coach as we thought two years ago he should have them competing for the division title.

The Eagles are lucky to be in a tough divison at their current state. They may be a 9-7 Team when you guys get Donavon McNabb back but since your in such a tough division you might finish 6-10 and get a top 10 pick. The talent is gonna keep building up and building up and people are gonna be suprised one year...

By the way...Jason Campbell is gonna take over the Campbell's Chunky Noodle Soup Commericials from Donavon McNabb.

Guest TNewman41
Should definitely be interesting for sure. Don't agree about Dallas tho. Think they're terribly over-rated and I think the Giants were one season wonders who rode Tiki as far as he could carry them. Think it'll be Skins and Eagles but then that's why they play the game!

Anyway, I'm stoked!!!

I wouldn't quite say Dallas is overrated. They have the best WR in the division and one of the best shut down corners in the NFL in Terrence Newman. I think that the NFC East will have three playoff teams this upcoming year. The Cowboys, Skins, and the Giants. The Giants are not a one year wonder. Eli is gonna keep getting better and better. Philly should be close behind. Tough division.

As I see it, I don't see any area on the Eagles team that is clearly the class of the division. On the other hand, the Eagles have the worst running game in the division, the worst WR's in the division, the worst DE's in the division and possibly the worst OLB's in the divsion. This year will be a good test for Reid's coaching ability if he is a gooda coach as we thought two years ago he should have them competing for the division title.

I agree about the running game but I think the fact that Reid is pass happy has a lot to do with not running rather than the inability to do so. The whole "worst DE" statement is ridiculous they probably have the second best DE tandem in the division after Osi and Strahan.

Archived