Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RUMOR: Cory Raymer in an ATV Accident???

jrockster21

Okay, so a friend of mine just mentioned Cory Raymer had an ATV accident and almost lost his leg...I can't find anything about on google, and searched this site and found nothing as well.

Anyone have any information on this? I know he's not a Skin anymore (hence putting this in 'Around the NFL'), but I still would feel very bad for the guy if true. Any information would be appreciate; thanks in advance!

Not a ATV accident but here ya go, I hope this rumor is not true.

http://www.nflplayers.com/players/player.aspx?id=22557

1996: Played in six games and started first five games of the season. Played every snap until injuring his knee against the New York Jets Sept. 29. On Oct. 29, he suffered season-ending injuries in a serious car accident while returning from a fishing trip; he suffered a bruised kidney, fractured vertebra and badly sprained shoulder when his vehicle turned over after he tried avoiding a car that crossed into his path.

Not a ATV accident but here ya go, I hope this rumor is not true.

http://www.nflplayers.com/players/player.aspx?id=22557

1996: Played in six games and started first five games of the season. Played every snap until injuring his knee against the New York Jets Sept. 29. On Oct. 29, he suffered season-ending injuries in a serious car accident while returning from a fishing trip; he suffered a bruised kidney, fractured vertebra and badly sprained shoulder when his vehicle turned over after he tried avoiding a car that crossed into his path.

Raymer never was the same after that accident. He had shown quite a bit of promise before that. After that he was pretty much a journeyman lineman. Its a shame really.

So this is an old thing...I was talking to my friend, and he said something about an accident that happened recently. I guess maybe he was mistaken...:whoknows:

Archived