Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some True Portis Fans!!! LOL

XSean21TaylorX

These guys shouldn't quit their day jobs...they don't even put out a quality product. Its dissapointing....booo!

I guess its the thought that counts?

I think the whole idea went right over your head. You might wanna make sure it didnt buzz your eyebrows on the way over! :silly: I thought it was excellent, very original. :applause:

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

Ha

Yo,

I am sure Clinton would LOVE this video. This fits right into his sense of humor. I just hope he is blazing in the off and watching this video just like all of us.

It's BS, man, they get tested all year long, even during the preseason. Although, when the minimum amount of money you can get paid for a season is about 350k, I can understand it.

Archived