Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Regular season schedule to be released April 6...

Tom [Giants fan]

I believe someone posted a few days ago about wanting to know the exact date. Here ya go.

NFL | League expected to release regular season schedule April 6

Wed, 29 Mar 2006 20:19:20 -0800

Tom Silverstein, of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, reports the NFL is expected to release the regular season schedule Thursday, April 6.

']I believe someone posted a few days ago about wanting to know the exact date. Here ya go.

NFL | League expected to release regular season schedule April 6

Wed' date=' 29 Mar 2006 20:19:20 -0800

Tom Silverstein, of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, reports the NFL is expected to release the regular season schedule Thursday, April 6.[/quote']

Thanks Tom,

Hope the G-Men get some MNF coverage....... :cheers:

Looking forward to G-Men/Skins pt.1 and 2 in 2006.

so tom, when are you hoping for the beatdowns from the 'skins? you want them spread out, or closer together? ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I'd rather have them spread out. Ya know, beat them down once, and then get them coming off like a 3 game winning streak, and beat them down again! :cheers:

']I'll be calling you out first when it is Giants/Skins week.

Major Harris, you've got it coming to you. :D

i have a questions. how did you get a pic of a player not on the Redskins as your avatar? do you need a certain amount of posts.

You make 7,304 quality, non-controversal and/or homerish posts. You tell us (often) how good you think the Redskins are, and how much you fear them. When we win you applaud us, and when we lose you sympathize with us.

so tom, when are you hoping for the beatdowns from the 'skins? you want them spread out, or closer together? ;)
Soon Chops Antonio and Little Manning will know 2 dates of defeat

The gints should add Lavar so all of them can take there medicine at the same time....:gaintsuck

:laugh:

:laugh: you guys are hillaious

Man i can't wait. Living here in puke land i want to try and attend three games this year. (Dallas, Houston, New Orleans).

I'm with you.. living in AFC hell, they never seem to come around, but this year I get Colts and St. Louis plus the Bengals in the preseason game! Add that to the annual trip to DC and It's four games this season!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Now just need to find out when all the tickets go on sale!

You make 7,304 quality, non-controversal and/or homerish posts. You tell us (often) how good you think the Redskins are, and how much you fear them. When we win you applaud us, and when we lose you sympathize with us.[/Quote]

I never say I think the Redskins are good. That would make me nauseaus. I do respect them. :D

Archived