Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskin1.... What kind of jet is it??

SHANT

I did a search and did not find anything on this but..

I was curious...Does anyone know what type of jet Dan Snyder has?? I was just curious as to the type of jet flies around and helps us land all these great free agent pickups...

I was curious...Does anyone know what type of jet Dan Snyder has?? I was just curious as to the type of jet flies around and helps us land all these great free agent pickups...

What search parameters did you use?

It has cruise missles, 50mm cannons on either wing, seating for the whole team and their entourage's, Chrome spinners, underglow kit, hydrolics, tha whole shabam!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Sorry, Im still at work... bored. :doh:

It ain't a Cessna, I'll you that!

The Bombardier BD-700 Global Express

Type

Ultra long range, high speed, high capacity corporate jet

The Global Express is one of a new class of ultra long range corporate jets, and competes against the Gulfstream V, Boeing 737 BBJ and Airbus A319CJ (all described separately).

Designed to fly long distances at high speed, the Global Express' range is such that it can fly between any two points on the globe and need only one refuelling stop, while it can fly nonstop between intercontinental destinations such as Sydney/Los Angeles, New York/Tokyo and Taipei/Chicago.

Powerplants

Two 66.1kN (14,750lb) BMW RollsRoyce BR-710A-220 turbofans

Performance

High speed cruise 935km/h (505kt) or Mach 0.88, normal cruising speed 904km/h (488kt) or Mach 0.85, long range cruising speed 850km/h (459kt) or Mach 0.80. Range with eight passengers, four crew and reserves at long range cruising speed 12,400km (6700nm), at normal cruising speed 12,040km (6500nm). Range with max payload at normal cruising speed 9860km (5325nm), at long range cruise speed 10,160km (5485km).

Dimensions

Span over winglets 28.50m (93ft 6in), length 30.30m (99ft 5in), height 7.57m (24ft 10in). Wing area 94.9m2 (1022sq ft).

Capacity

Flightcrew of two plus one or two flight attendants. Typical arrangements seat from eight to 18 passengers. Can be fitted with a galley, crew rest station, work stations, a conference/lounge/dining area, a stateroom with a fold out bed, toilet, shower and wardrobe. High density 30 seat corporate shuttle configuration offered.

1024634.jpg

0049652.jpg

link

Archived