Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is their going to be a draft party at FedEx this year?

bbuzz1962

Damn, I guess that's what happens when you don't have much to look forward to on draft day?? Maybe it's a liability thing? That couldn't be, they sell beer at the stadium. Anyway, if anyone hears of a party, maybe we could have one at ESPN Zone in DC? It's a great place, plenty of room, beer, great food, amusements in the basement.

I am going to make it official, if FedEx is not having a NFL draft day party, I am going to ESPN Zone in DC and having my own. You all are invited.:cheers:

there isnt much to celebrate this year

You never know about the draft. Do you think the Patriots were excited about Tom Brady in the 7th round? Can you believe that! What a damn steal. Man I hope we can get someone worth drinking a beer to!

Look, it's about the moment, getting together, seeing who gets who, who trades who for who, you know, the whole man thing.

You can't always be in line for No.1 or No.2 those trades eventually catch up.

Here is a link with some info if the skins do have it. I had heard that they are going to have it with a tent sale. Skinsfan44 had a source that told him this. I have seen nothing official from the skins yet though.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143757&page=2&pp=40&highlight=Draft+day

Yes, their will be a Draft Day Party.

As soon as I hear anything, I will post the info.

Redskin-Roadtrips will be having a tailgate and everyone is invited.

More info on that too coming soon.

Yes there will be a draft day party. My girlfriend is trying out for the Redskins cheerleading team and that will be the 2006 Redskinnetes first performance of the year. So thats something to look forward to even if we don't have a first round pick.

Will she be at Tysons Corner on the 8th?

Yes, their will be a Draft Day Party.

As soon as I hear anything, I will post the info.

Redskin-Roadtrips will be having a tailgate and everyone is invited.

More info on that too coming soon.

Yup ES Tailgate will be there as well...

I have heard from a very good source there will be NO draft day party at FedEx Field

Well now that stinks cause ExtremeSkins is going to be there tailgating from what I hear. LOL

So we tailgate and someone brings a TV along and we watch the draft on that.... :cheers:

Somehow I cant imagine there not being a draft day party....Ive only missed one in five years. Besides Danny LOVES that tent sale...are you kidding me? That stuff is like fifty - seventy five percent off and I still drop a couple hundred dollars.... :cheers: :point2sky

Here is a link with some info if the skins do have it. I had heard that they are going to have it with a tent sale. Skinsfan44 had a source that told him this. I have seen nothing official from the skins yet though.

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143757&page=2&pp=40&highlight=Draft+day

I just got back from the stadium this morning. I went into the store to confirm what I've heard that they don't have player worn jerseys there anymore. It's true. I asked the girl if they'll be selling them on draft day.

She said "No, they would not. Sorry."

Archived