Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I've been away for awhile, can someone update me?

Sweet Sassy Molassy

Hey you guys! I've been on hiatus, I recently ended a long relationship, moved, had a HD crash, and went to Savannah for St. Patty's Day.

I've been away for probably a week and a half or two, but it feels like forever.

Can someone give me an update of what's been going on over the past 2 weeks, what I missed and all?

Thanks,

Joe

Hey you guys! I've been on hiatus, I recently ended a long relationship, moved, had a HD crash, and went to Savannah for St. Patty's Day.

I've been away for probably a week and a half or two, but it feels like forever.

Can someone give me an update of what's been going on over the past 2 weeks, what I missed and all?

Thanks,

Joe

They released that lady that was kidnapped over in Iraq......

Do what Jumbo says. He's been banning people right and left... there's blood everywhere.

Watch your step. ;)

(In all seriousness, check out Redskins.com TV, there have been a lot of updates. Players have reported... ST among them. Trial be damned! )

I will guess that you want to know whats new with the Skins. Not much the last couple weeks, we signed some OL depth, of course the offseason workouts have started, 98% of the players turned out, a great start to things if you ask me. Cowgirls got TO, I think that was in the last two weeks at some point, other than that things are slow.

:dallasuck

Don't you know what the search function is for? J/k

Hope everything is good concerning the breakup and crash. :)

The break up ended on a friendly note. So I don't feel too bad. The only thing that sucks is that we were together for so long. But I think the 2 of us are in better places now.

The crash, ehh, it forced me to take a break away from work ... since I didn't have a computer to work on. I'm sitting here restoring all of my back up info as we speak. For those of you who are heavy computer users, make sure you have a back up system. It'll save your ass. I'm sure most of you knew this already, but just making sure you remember.

Thanks for the concern though. :cheers:

Picked up 2 back-up O-linemen.

Lavar has visited everywhere in Florida twice and possibly (**rumor**) failed his Jax physical.

Dallass picked up TO and Vinitieri

The Washinton Post claimed ST was going to be skipping OTA's, but lied.

Art has some intriguing ideas about "special" clubs

There is more, but I already hit the submit button accidentally and had to finish on edit.

Archived