Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone Tried Red Rock Cola?

zoony

Where's that made at, Colorado?

Atlanta GA according to the bottle. So if it's 'since 1885', it must've come out around the same time as Coca Cola in the same city.

That's kind of why I was asking everyone... I thought it was strange that I'd never heard of it. It's pretty dam good!

Atlanta GA according to the bottle. So if it's 'since 1885', it must've come out around the same time as Coca Cola in the same city.

That's kind of why I was asking everyone... I thought it was strange that I'd never heard of it. It's pretty dam good!

Cool. Where did you find it at a convenience store? I'd like to give it a shot since I'm a cola connoisseur.:D

I tell people all the time about Cheerwine cola. People think I am on something when I tell them that's the name of a cola.

Anyone from NC had Cheerwine? Good stuff :)

ugh I tried cheerwine once and about threw up, it was awful. But maybe it was that bottle I dunno

I tell people all the time about Cheerwine cola. People think I am on something when I tell them that's the name of a cola.

Anyone from NC had Cheerwine? Good stuff :)

I used to drink that stuff as a kid and liked it as I remember, but I haven't seen it in years.

Archived