Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wait, I know the game is over but I'm still waiting for the Rams to win, hold on....

Tom [Giants fan]

I know the game is over but I've been waiting for the Rams to take the lead and win ever since the Giants got up 17-0. Is it really over? The Rams can't win? The Giants are really 1-1 coming out of games against the 49er's and Rams???

Ok, maybe this will be a good year for football. Giants play four winnable games in the next four weeks. I'm not saying they are going to win but they have a legitimate chance in each one. Wait, I'm going to put on FOX and make sure the game is really over.

Yup, it is.

I think the difference is the speed in the Giants defense. They were flying to the ball and their LB'ers caught up to Faulk a couple of times. And the CB's stayed with their receivers which they have not been able to do the last few years.

Collins, 22 for 26, 307 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT. He set a Giants record for completion percentage at 84.5%.

This is unbelieveable!!!!

Now I don't care who wins tomorrow night. If the Skins win, the Eagles are 0-2 and the Giants are only one game out. If the Eagles win, everyone is tied for first. And last.

If I had to choose, I'd like to see the Eagles 0-2.

Ok, I'm babbling now but I'm shocked the Rams didn't come back. Hey, I'll admit the Giants caught a break on the non-fumble but the refs blew a few calls on both sides today. And the Giants have to learn how to score TD's in the redzone. They got lucky that they beat the Rams having to settle for four field goals.

Well, I'll stop now.

Good luck tomorrow night. :cheers:

Congrats Tom.

I love it when the media's teams take a hit.

ALthough the Rams are 0-2, they seem like they have a very tough schedule ahead.

Are they through? Defensive coaches have had 3 years now to figure out the Rams. Are the Rams players just average?

Who knows. Next week vs Tampa could be and interesting game.

Anyway, congratulations Tom.

Heck, I just wanted the Giants to cover the spread! Good win...although the Refs blew two CLEAR calls, one of which (the Collins fumble) would likely have changed the complexion of the game. ..bottom line, however, is that it should never have come to that. When you consider the sheer talent on just the offensive side of the ball for the Rams, this game shouldn't have even been close..they're playing like crap and the Giants played wonderfully (ack..can't believe I said that). The Rams deserved to lose and the Giants deserved to win.

Tom-

I truly hate the Midgets. I despise them ever worse than the Cryboys. I've seen too many close wins over the Redskins where the outcome came down to a blatantly screwy (maybe more accurately corrupt) call to benefit a Midget player and the team to have any sympathy or even respect for the organization. I think the Midgets get way too many breaks because of their location in a major media market. And I was surprised when the NFL (unlike the NBA or MLB) didn't pull any stunts in the 2001 Super Bowl and just let the teams play...but given that that happened, I was laughing my head off when the Ravens showed just how good the Midgets really were, when even the Ravens pathetic offense lit up the Midgets' supposed strength- their "defense."

Having said all of that, I watched the game today, and your team came to play and beat the Rams. By the end, I was almost rooting for the Midgets (and I like the Rams) and I was astounded when Fassel didn't go for it on the fourth and short near the end of the game. But I guess he was right. I'm not looking forward to the Skins-Giants games as much now.

Good win tom.(I hate the freakin giants)What has your coaching

staff done to The Great Dayne. In college he hit the hole hard.

Now he sucks! I`m sure your going to be reading every Newyork

newspaper to make sure Tiki is healthy, because Dayne`s run to

the line of srimmage and stop for 1.6 yards is sad.

You are right. Dayne sucks and I am not happy with him at all. He tippy toes until he gets hit and than drops. I would rather Dalvin Joyce carrying the ball when Tiki isn't in. They keep making excuses for Dayne but he just is not playing well at all. The Giants play four winnable games and than have a bye. If they can get through these next four games at 3-1 and are 4-2 going into the bye, I will be very happy and Tiki can get completely healthy. But I am not happy with Dayne at all!!!

Well, if your Giants can punish the Eagles and Dallas like you did the Rams today, I will be a happy man. The Redskins and Giants seem to always have great, physical smash-mouth games and it is obvious now that this year will be no exception.

Congrats Tom, and it is nice to see the NFC East is heading back to the top of the league, where it belongs. Teams are going to fear playing teams in our division again like they did in the 80s and 90s.

Originally posted by skinsfan44

The G-Men looked good today Tom, but if the refs call the Collins fumble right, who knows what would have happened. The Rams bandwagon just got a whole lot lighter.:laugh:

Missouri fans have been seen going to hospital ER's because of broken ankles.......this comes from jumping on and off the RAM BANDWAGON! :laugh:

Classic, classic Giants football. Just when everyone's all bitter and saying that they won't even watch the Giants this year, they go out and beat the Rams. AND Sehorn makes Martz eat his words. AND they keep it close enough that Martz will pretend he doesn't have a problem, and the wound will fester on. Nice.

As a bonus, Tom, you get to stick it in all the Jets fans' grills, as they've been "Super Bowl Bound" in NY all season, right?

Nice work.

Archived