Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moulds to Houston

JMac

If they draft reggie bush with those two receivers, look out. As long as they can somehow steady their o-line play

Until they fix their OLine they will do nothing. Carr is running for his life. Instead of picking Bush they should pick Ferguson. But they won't.

I can't believe I fell for Gargano and Eskin. So far I look like a dumbass for posting that.

Something is going on because on all of the "rumor" sights, its nothing but Eagles talk, no Texans talk.....I think rather I hope my instincts are right about this.....

Pulled this off another MB

Bills WR Eric Moulds has reached an agreement with the Houston Texans on a contract, according to a broadcast report on 610 WIP in Philadelphia. The Texans now must work out a trade with Buffalo.

http://610wip.com/

Any Eagles fans listening?

Translation: Philly wasn't offering him the money he wanted. But they aren't a cheap organization, oh no! ;)

TEXANS

Moulds acquired in trade

THE NEWS

The Texans have agreed to terms on a trade with the Bills that will net them wide receiver Eric Moulds, according to the Houston ESPN radio affiliate, ESPN 790. The station also reports that Moulds has agreed to a multi-year contract with the Texans, and once he signs the deal the trade will become official.

Translation: Philly wasn't offering him the money he wanted. But they aren't a cheap organization, oh no! ;)

could be jrock.... if what I read was true, and I have NO clue if it is... but they said the Texans deal will be a 3 year deal for 12Mil...... if that's true, either the Eagles cheaped on him, or they just didn't want him all that much...

again, you all LOVE to jump to conclusions so quickly..... why not wait and see what the Eagles roster looks like come September and then we'll see... For all we know Javon Walker has been and still remains their main target to go get...

again, I don't know.... but yes, if that deal is true for Moulds and the Texans, I concur, the Eagles could have, and SHOULD have, ponied up that $$ for him.

peace

Ok, one more down...this leaves Walker (maybe) and a whole lot of nothing else.

I have to believe there are Iggs fans out there (none on this board of course) who really are starting to feel nervous about the lack of moves to improve the WR position in the wake of TO's exit. Maybe irate would be a better word.

Having lived in PA for years, I can guess what the local talk radio buzz will be about this latest development. They'd never admit it in a Redskins online community, but a lot of their fans have got to be feeling frustrated right about now.

I have NO links.... so this is pure rumor, take it fwiw..... supposedly there is talk in Buffalo that both the Texans AND the Eagles have come to agreeable terms w/ Moulds and his agent... both teams have submitted their trade proposals to the Bills.

It's in the Bills hands. If this rumor is true, and again, I have no clue if it is, then the Iggs could lose out on him by being stingy w/ their picks.... but the "$$ cheap" theory wouldn't hold water here...

and we wait.

I have a bad feeling that the Eagles will have Walker on the roster come September.

As for this trade for Moulds, since it WAS a trade, how do we know that it's the contract that held it up for Philly? Couldn't it have been the Bills' trade request instead since they have the rights to Moulds?

Yeah...I just like to give Eagle fans a hard time! I did put a ;) after my response!

Archived